help v. i sold something and guy wants his money back?

you shouldnt worry too much about this. the worst that could happen would be a trash talking thread about you, im sure they will forget after the next boob thread.

He should have been aware of what he was buying and how HE was going to use it. If you did nothing to deceive him, then fuck 'em. Guy thinks he’s shopping at Walmart or what?

+1

Agreed. Especially outside of Ebay. They basically tell you there is nothing they can do.

I got a head from a guy on dsmtuners and it ended up being warped the guy said he had no idea his mechanic said it was fine etc, and spent the money already. I filed a claim paypal basically said since its not through Ebay unless we resolve it ourselves theres nothing they can do. The claim basically seemed like a scare tactic to get him to try and settle it by himself.

Anyway in my case he ended up not being that bad. With some work between Slowboy racing(where the head was originally from), him, and myself we agreed to have it checked there find out the repair cost and he ended up sending me like 3/4 of the cost, but I basically got a brand new head back because they didnt even send the same head back, which was weird becuase there was no mention of using mine as a core they were supposed to just line bore the journals the bottom was already straight somehow? My guess was the guy knew he screwed me (but why would he send money back then?). Or slowboy messed up off the bat when this guy ordered it and he never even knew.

Chances are he’s using the wrong wastegate or something if he has “block clearance issues” Dood bought something he can’t afford and probably couldn’t from the beginning. Now his bills are due and he’s like :fu: never should have bought that mani. Tell him to piss up a rope.

Yup tell him to sell it if he can’t get it to work, you most clearly had it working fine.

make a thread on honda tech just like this one explaining what happened and why he wants his money back(he lost his job ect. lol) and because it will not fit.like others said hes probalbly using some cheap ebay wastegate and thats why, but you said you did have pics and what not of it on your car so you showed him it fit fine on your vehicle. just beat him to the punch before he makes a thread about you on honda tech. theres my 2 cents lol

post a pic of it fitting.
tell him to suck pp

don’t give it back. he’ll prolly reverse scam u when u send the cash and he keeps ur shit.

if he makes a cry thread then just post the pics and the text in ur first post and forget about it.

make a thread about him on h-t saying exactly what you said to us first before he can bash you…

he just sent this to me:

tial it does not fit not even close can u jus send it back im not trying to be difficult jus need the money so i can buy another this is a big setback for me my car was just about to be done to

:cjerk:

i sent him this then:

im sorry, i gave u pics, i gave you everything you asked for. i lost over 60$ via paypal and shipping for it. if it doesnt fit your car, then you have to sell it. you were fully aware of what u bought.

i’m sorry if im coming off as a dick, but this is how things work

-Eric

qft

The kid is clearly an idiot if he didn’t know if the part would fit his car and now wants his money back.

:picard:

ahhh the beauty of “item not as described”

the kid will get his money back, paypal will see to that

for future reference postal MO or cash ONLY

Ya I would say this is true IF it was bought on E-bay

not so, it happened to me over a private sale, the dude had me over a barrel and it was complete BS

with paypal your are guilty until proven innocent (good luck doing that though!)

Shitty situation. I’d show him your picture again and say sorry… it fit fine on my car.

he doesnt seem smart enought to file a claim anyways lol

win.

I had something happen to me where I sold miata shit, Guy get back to me about 2 weeks later says he doesn’t need it, Is returning it and I need to refund his money.
I just replied with, I am not a fucking business.

i just dont want to be an asshole. we’ll im not giving him a refund but im not gonna be an asshole about it. if that makes sense lol :lol: