Need to find Madoc05!!

If anyone knows him, you should tell him to call justa4door (Mike) and get this problem solved. Selling broken parts is way not cool! We have tried to get ahold of him MANY times,PMed and left voice mails. But he won’t return our calls.

Since he has known the parts are broken he has not signed in since June 28th.

:nono:

who is he…?

thats what you get for buying parts from newb. unless i can touch the part i wont buy from noobs.

His name is Marc Docteur. I didn’t buy it Mike did and I told him not to. I told him to buy it new for $20.00 more…but what do I know, right???

buy what? mikes cheap.

He bought a wastegate and boost gauge.

FYI…Marc is from Canandaigua, if it helps

so how much did you pay for said non functional part

$80.00 for both,shipped to the house.:tdown:

Is there a return address? If not use him name and look up his address, and like I have said in past thread…firebomb his house. Either that or ask him for the money back in exchange for the parts. If he isn’t home throw it threw his front window…or the biggest window u can find. I’d be ultra pissed about it. GO FIND HIM !!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:6,topic:32255"”]

He bought a wastegate and boost gauge.

FYI…Marc is from Canandaigua, if it helps

[/quote]

curious about the address…I know that area VERY well.

We have his address and phone number…and we talked to him once, and agreed that he would send $50.00 a week ago and the other $30.00 this week, and we would then send back the parts…but no money yet…

I have however filed a paypal claim against him… :tup:

Go to his house and leave his car on blocks.

Or, just sit outside his house and go all James Kopp on his ass.

We may just take a Saturday day trip to enjoy the sights…AND COLLECT SOME MONEY!! :gotme: :spank:

small, small claims

[quote=“ly555is,post:14,topic:32255"”]

small, small claims

[/quote]

is a wasted of time for $80.00

Who the hell is madoc?

[quote=“bracketracer,post:10,topic:32255"”]

curious about the address…I know that area VERY well.

[/quote]

the only adress we have for him is a wine place … im at work right now when i get home ill pm you see if you know about anything

when searching dudes name in that town we get 2 houses that are on the street like 8#'s away im going to call tonight all #'s that i can find and get something done

and yes i know it is a small amt but haveing 2 kids 80 bucks will go a long way

[quote=“justa4door,post:17,topic:32255"”]

and yes i know it is a small amt but haveing 2 kids 80 bucks will go a long way

[/quote]

trust me…I know well.

anyway, I used to live in, and my parents still live in Bristol Center, which is, I’m sure, very close to this person. Not sure if I can help or not.

[quote=“bracketracer,post:18,topic:32255"”]

trust me…I know well.

anyway, I used to live in, and my parents still live in Bristol Center, which is, I’m sure, very close to this person. Not sure if I can help or not.

[/quote]

i hope you can … when i get home ill shoot a pm your way and let you know the adress i have

the wineries are toward the south end of the lake there. i have a cottage on the east side not too far away. i can dog the bounty hunter that asshole.

[quote=“bracketracer,post:18,topic:32255"”]

trust me…I know well.

[/quote]

so you’re west of the lake right?