help!!!! what happened to my turbo!?

ok so i am trying to sell this car and i had someone looking at it yesturday and we took it for a test drive and all was fine…just normal driving. So i come home and park the car let the turbo timer go for about 2 minutes and it automatically shuts off. So then this morning i go to show the car again and the turbo is just not there!!! no spooling no nothing and a hollow sound coming from the exhaust. What happened everything was fine up until i went to bed yesturday!!! SOME HELP I WANT TO SELL THIS CAR…WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TURBO?

ok so now when i stry to start it it dies…i have a t28 does this means its blown for sure? how does it just blow? also how much would it cost to rebuild i am trying to sell this car

Well that sucks!

That sounds more like a disconnected wastegate/vacuum line or severe exhaust leak, possibly at the turbo/manifold connections. Something happened in that area anyway, I doubt it’s “blown”.

Good luck.

^or rather … it doesn’t suck … im done.

do you have a sidemount? or front mout?

there mite be a fmic or smic pipe that has came loose.
i had a pipe go loose and it was a hard spooling but it just wasnt getting anywhere.
it was one of the couplers

Of course…boost leak!

That’s gotta be it!

And seth, get off the stage! :lol: j/k

this RARELY happens, but if your elbow/exhaust system is huge and open, your turbine wheel might have came loose and flew out the back and hit someone in the face lol

Turbo internals broke in half

That is not a guess

Wow serious…

Maybe time for some crazy glue, it works on XSpower turbos? :dunno:

Sorry i’m out. :lol:

what ? how the hell does the shaft snap in half ?

check your piping and do you have a cat? maybe its clogged??!!