Help with S13 Digital Climate Control

I bought The DCC off one of my friends, most of the peices are here but he says i need to get the blower motor to work ambient temp sensor, sunload sensor,and some sensor for measureing the tempature outside…

anyone know about this or have all these peices and knows how to install it or something casue i am lost about it…

thanks.

msg me on MSN later…

heatw signature has a link to his webpage which has a really nice write up of it…

I’ve done it too y’know. And there are a few things missing from HeatW’s how too.

Lith, Ted, and Myself I beleive, maybe Jantos are the only ones to do it correctly.

hit us up at MSSC 905-270-3166 if you’d like it done.

yeah, there’s a few guys here that can do this easily. The S13 one is pretty straight forward IF you have all the parts that are needed.

Just for reference (if anyone searches for this), you will need these parts:
Air-Mix Door Motor w/ bracket (which you need to bend or custom fabricate to mount the motor)
Sunload sensor w/ plug
Ambient temp sensor w/ plug
In car Temp sensor w/ plug
Digital climate control unit w/ harness
Blower motor speed sensor (resistor)
Thermo sensor (might not be necessary, but get it anyways)

Someone on here was saying how you might need a few things from an altima to do this. im not sure…

but good luck.

I wish i never bought this thing it is jsut going to sit and never getinstalled due to small parts i do not have. :evil:

you can get most of the parts out of an altima I think… I dunno I’ve heard that there are replacement parts if you scavange junk yards.

Yeah but when i dont evne know exactally what i am looking for even if i did find an altima…its kinda hard…lol…i heard it was a maxima you get the parts from… :?