Help

First time posting here, so high to all, i’m a good friend of zwarbyt and his brother, don’t know his handle on here but usually hes just clutch, i’ve met a few of you buffalo guys, howie, newman and some other kids, emx - buffalo boy trapped in a roc body :slight_smile: , anyways just purchased an older civic, 93 from my sister in need of some desperate repairs and hit a stopping point, sorta. went to replace the front rotors and pads and found that the caliper was hung up on the upper pin the caliper slides on. went to remove it to clean the pin, but only the lower pin is a bolt, the upper pin is a stud, physically attached to the caliper mounting bracket. So i got the lower pin out and rotated the caliper up, but cannot remove it from the pin in order to get access to the pin to clean it up.

any suggestions on the best way to remove the caliper from this stud would be greatly appreciated.

You know the rules…no sucky no advice

whats up dude…sorry, you know I aint got nothing for ya

But I’ll drink while you work on it

-Cheater-

you bastard, i thought i had an answer. oh well, but yeagh, i know the drill, the louder i yell, the drunker you get.

Did this on my 92 civic… it took a couple cans of PB blast, a BFH, and lots and lots of work… eventually it comes loose though :stuck_out_tongue: You could think about just getting a new one… but if youre poor as dirt like me… youll have to muscle it off…

zerodaze whould be able to help you with this

OT:
Zwarbyt… Your new avatar… I was staring at it for about 30 seconds and swore I cuould her the guy quietly saying…
Boooom Heaaaaddd Shoooot

seafoam and a hammer

[QUOTE=fit took a couple cans of PB blastQUOTE]

thats good shit, i use it all the time, thanks fer the advice, i’ll see what i can do, also, any youse civic guys who have carbon fiber hoods, i’m lookin fer a stock sheet metal hood, so if ya wanna clear up some space in yer garage er whatever i’ve got cash. werd, thanks again.