Help....

if there’s any questions you have let me know… i’ll see what i can do. Where are you? I’m way the hell out in Duanesburg so I probably can’t be of much assistance.

here’s a parts diagram showing how they go together kinda… http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/honda-atv-trx70-fourtrax-1987/o/m2320

here is a place you can buy a manual for it http://www.repairmanual.com/motorcycles/1987/27/0/507

good luck with it.

we are in guilderland, but like the lower part so pretty much a hike from duanesburg

i already found that link, bike bandit is the shit, i love how they break things down lol

and i already have a manual lol its no help

so yea we are all sitting in the garage staring at it waiting for more people to show up lol, but my hands are dirty so it looks like i did something

lol define “we”

me and a couple kids from the site lol noone really knows what they are doing we are just guessing hahaha

Id help too if i wasnt workin in the a.m… Im sure some of these dudes could figure it out. Most parts can only go in one place.

So is the motor torn down? Piston out and all?

everyone here has to work tomorrow, well except for me lol…and it looks like they will only go in one way but where do they go? lol

i dont know if the motor is together or not, its here lol im looking at it, but i dont know lol

yikes the only thing worse than 1 person guessing is many people guessing! :nono

well sounds like maybe it was just torn down to the frame to clean it up and put new plastics and stuff on it?

Motors are the hardest part. If that was apart I could see it being difficult.

I bet most of those guys seen this post and was like, Hey…a girl! She invited us over! haha

hahahha +1

oh stop it, it wasnt even like that lol

Well good luck, take a pic of the pile of parts.

I wanna see what your workin with…haha

oh yea it was that one, top half of the motor isn’t on. We need one SMALLASS ring compressor, haha

I have no idea where you live lol nor do I have your number hah. :banana

yeah those are always fun, wrestling the jug onto the piston. I borrowed my friends ring compressor. Hes a Snap-on dealer…abundance of useful tools!

I’ll be over in 10 mins, we can talk about payment over drinks. :rofl

eassy shit, those motors are like toys. I was changing the piston and rings on my kx80 when i was 13. The lower case isnt split is it? If just the top end is off and out it should be easy. Wayne and i are going target shooting after work, maybe marisa can put the lil dirtbike back together for ya, lol

lol tell ya what if she could put it together then absolutely send her on over lol, ill buy all the beer she wants lol…im sure it is easy if you know what your doing or saw it get taken apart. I walked into the project when it was completly apart lol. if I was there when it was taken apart or if i did it myself then im sure it would be ALOT easier. I took apart my f4i and put it together, and im sure i could put together a neon motor lmao

WOW… u know what they say about to many hands in the soup, right??? it turns to shit !!!

DJ is right those things r like fisher price toy’s if every body is just guessing don’t let them touch it. but that is just my .02…

the obvious stuff is easy but as u are putting back together u will realize all the Lil stuff u missed or forgot.
better make it a belated b-day gift…

y is it that the ones that actually know what they are doing or say its so easy arnt the ones helping? :wtf lol jk jk

i understand what everyone is saying though and i do appreciate the .02

im hoping the one that took it apart ahem thats reading this ahem will come over and get me started on it and point me in the right direction so that I can go from there and hopefully not make it a belated gift, buuuttt by the time he finds time to come over the kid will be getting a car instead lol :nana

i thought your ex took it apart? hes on the forum? im so lost. but my new gun shoots nice :slight_smile: