here are my cars

06 subaru wrx. turbo xs intercooler ecm tune on 20psi.

98 pontiac trans am 383 stroker dart heads texas giant cam alot more than i can list

cool cars!!!

Nice…

nice!

is the wrx running rich

yea it is gotta go get it fine tweak tuned

a 4-banger import and a faggot ass mullet mobile, great list of cars there Tito.

wow u got a 77 f150 good job there buddy. like to see you catch anyone of them in the truck.

Fbodies are gay

and why are fbodies gay let see easy to mod to get good time, still get 20-30 mpg. might not be the best looking car but they look damn good. but i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

…________
…,.-‘”…~., .............................,.-”...................................“-., .........................,/...............................................”:, .....................,?......................................................\, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:”........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....} ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-” ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
,-%…\ ...................................,<|,-&``…`\

^ :rofl:

OP: nice combo.

I don’t have the truck anymore and my current car would smoke your shitboxes

welcome

scooby looks good they handle like crazy but not that fast tho how does the stock suspension handle cause i have coilovers def. handles great

oh and what is ur current car?

it handles decent doesnt run bad either. i’m going to prp sat to see what it will do.

Porsche GT3

I have what Shaggy has, only mine was owned by Chuck Norris.

Bullshit, you still telling everyone chuck norris owned it :wtf: