hey from van

just wanted to say hi. ive got 2 93 altimas with slight mods looking for more sourses and info and meet new peeps

Hey, welcome to the forum!!

Welcome

Hey welcome to the site

thanks guys hope to chat with ya later

west coast blows , but you got some damn good touges and some damn pruddy tracks … WELCOM@!!11

hey i got respect for both west and east born and raised in ottawa but common man everyone knows west coast is the place to be i bet u cant go out without a jacket or even drive your car for that matter, with the snow and all

RABBIT has a Skyline GTS-4. AWD Skyline… AWD cars work really well in the snow. From what I remember, members RABBIT and assass1n are the two members that don’t like to wear jackets or sweaters. I’m not kidding here either. Last time I was out with RABBIT, it was sometime in November. It was Below 0, and he was wearing a T-Shirt without any shivers or Goose Bumps while everyone else was wearing a jacket. So I’m pretty sure you lose that battle in both respects.

well ok you got me there out of rare ods but still west coast is sweet lots to do and dosnt get to hot in the summer or cold in the winter. and if it does snow it gone 2 days later.

last time i went to ottawa for christmas i rented a car for two weeks and drove it maybe 5 times causwe the roads were to slippery and icy, never have to worry about that here. but dont get me wrong, it rains all the time in the winter and i’d trade that anyday for snow