hey guys

next paycheck is in 2 weeks :kekegay:

a saturday/sunday is enough to whore :kekegay:

plus i think i get 30% off any marriot/ fairfeild inns :blue:

I hear that except I got extra shit that the home inspector (worthless POS) decided to miss, because I got called into work the day it was being inspected. So I was a bit pissed, but its slowly coming along.

yea same here, he missed a couple things, but home inspections suck. You can feel pretty damn confident about the house your buying, then they walk in and give you 13 pages of things they think are wrong with it and your like :ugh:

I dislike how they nitpit, but I guess I’d rather know 90% of whats going on with the house than go in blind. I figure you have to get them that 10% because how is someone going to find everything?

Ill be home next saturday/sunday! YOu might have to drive me home though, since theres like 10 people that are gonna beat me up.

Darkstar - I was thinking about you when I was in the shower this morning. :greddy2: ???

No, not like that. I’m sure you thought of this already, but if not, you might want to get some numbers for stuff other than just the mortgage. Make sure you add in homeowner’s insurance, all the utilities, whatever MD/Ocean City’s county, local, and school taxes are, and leave at least $100 a month for house crap. Don’t know what all will be coming with you guys, but there’s all that stuff like lawnmower, housewares, blah blah.

He’s renting dumbass.

And you’re supposed to be thinking of me in the shower.

I wish this asshole would have nitpic, but instead he let shit like overloaded 15 amp circuits, and 70’s extention cords cut and wired up with 14-2 to lighting then just plugged into a light socket with one of those scree in plug adaptors. Oh yeah and did I mention that it was all on this overloaded breaker :rolleyes: fucking doche bag… I would love to call him and hunt that asshole I bought the house off of and ask then to pick out a present or pass code and tell me where that was legal.

Not to mention except for the new cirucits I have put in there isn’t one grounded wire in the whole house. Even in the fucking bar, He wired the hot, neutral and cut the ground. Thats all the shit I have been working on the past year. Its slowly getting better.

Out of about 10-12 breakers I have three that are properly wired to code now :x:

Hi this would be the alpha in the relationship :kekegay:

thats cause the kids dont hang out with them just to look better like skinny girls do… i swear everytime i see a group of girls on campus, i think they purposely take a fat girl with them to make them look better