Hey I'm new on here

x2 Welcome anyway

Welcome.

We been racing 5th and Forbes for many years, keep it on the DL

I agree. I realize I’m new also, but there are better places to race then on the street. I know its harder to race 4 wide, but at least its safer for everyone else on the road. Too many people are hurt by inexperienced drivers trying to prove something on the street.

Sorry to be a dick, but welcome and try searching Pittsburgh Raceway Park for your racing needs.

theres a couple test and tunes left at prp try your hand there,
as for brodcasting were people race on a public forum…
If you do find your steet race, please don’t post the names of the street.
I’m done with the lecture, Used blue top 450 cc dsm injectors are an upgrade for hondas, look into that.

Welcome back to The Burgh. Enjoy the snow…he he.

Welcome.

http://www.stealth316.com/2-3s-compflowmaps.htm#int

I’m guessing this is your compressor map…

VAF of around 200 cfm on a stock Honda 1.6 according to my calcs.

I imagine you’re going to be at 10-16 lbs of boost just to get it up into its efficient range? In that case, I’d guess that DSM 450’s should be fine (get a resistor box or look into 440-450’s with the correct impedance?).

Welcome

welcome and good luck with the civic

If you decide to go with the 450’s and want the resistorbox, I know someone selling a set.

Oh fo sho, use McKee and Bigelow and you can run it just like a lap in Midnight Club

to all the people who are saying “we don’t live the fast and furious life style”…all i’m saying is this kid’s mustang obviously had a good bit of money into it and he was revving at us until he heard us rev back…in other words…he was being a hardass mustang owner trying to mess around with what he believed to be two punk ricers and then when we got beside him he didn’t even get on it a lil bit…i’m not talkin closing down the streets and jumping bridges and having 5 lanes wide racing with graphics on our car- that is the fast and furious lifestyle…i’m jus talkin about jumping on it a lil bit…and please don’t tell me everyone on here has sick cars and doesn’t get on it a lil? please…

and to those guys who answered my civic question…thanks

Maybe he didn’t want to waste his gas on you?

Noobs these days :down:

Nobody wants to read your jumbled mess of a paragraph

wow this website is full of a bunch of very nice people…

NOT

welcome

welcome:beer: