Hey I'm new on here

Hey I’m new on here and new in town. My name is Brock A. McFaylor (Some call me BAMF if your familiar with dane cook). I was born in pittsburgh but only lived here for a couple years then moved to nevada but now i’m goin to college here. Anyways i have a 92 Nissan 300zx. It’s a black twin turbo with 18’s…not a bad car but it’s still in Nevada along with my new project car a 99 civic ex…plan on turboing it and possibly swapping it…not sure.

welcome

welcome

Watch out for greenEGcoupe… He’s liek the burnyD of Nissan 300ZX’s

welcome

welcome

welcome

i have to post 5 posts in this new members area so i have a question…if i turbo my civic with a 14b turbo…do i need to put new injectors in? if so what size? what happens if i keep my stock untuned ecu? can i get bigger injectors and not chip my ecu?

welcome.

welcome:beer:

welcome! Pics of Z!

welcome pics of z and anything done to it?

welome, even though im new too, just needed a 5th post

hey wheres all the street racin here in pittsburgh? my one friend has a turbo civic and we want to go see how it does against the locals. It’s a mid 11 daily driver…pretty nasty. Also i have one question, i saw a kid with a black 2001 mustang gt with a cobra r front bumper, black fr500 wheels, saleen drag spoiler, boss 429 i believe hood scoop, it looked lowered, and he had a red roll cage…anywayz it was in a town called bridgeville i believe and this kid seemed to be afraid of his car. He wouldn’t rev or race my friend in the civic…so i was just wondering if he is on here so i can ask him why he was such a bitch

Welcome yes I had one too

Watch out for 4doors5gears… He’s like the Schmieder of really slow chevy’s

cool man like 300zs alot

midnightstang on here i think.

and :rofl:

and his buddy 04mustang232

maybe we don’t all live the fast and furious lifestyle :stick: