Hey Jay, pass the Deet?

dawn got served, AND she has to live in dunkirk.

That lawn get’s mowed mang! It’s not a forest, more like a nature reserve :pimp:

This happens every year.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/westnile/wnv_factsheet.htm

My taxes alone are more than your rent.

Fuck.

with how many roomates

usually when a house rents for 400 a month its either a toilet, or you have 16 roomates.

Your city doesn’t suck.

I had 2 roommates at which time I was paying $200ish a month. One went linda blair type crazy so now I just have one. He’s a swell guy.

Anyways, the house kinda resembles bates mansion from the exterior, but the interior is decent enough and there is a ton of property. Great for being in the middle of the village of Williamsville.

I heart OT threads

I charge my 2 roommates 400 a month inc. everything (central air, hot tub, etc.) in snyder/williamsville. Just looking to cover my ass on the monthly bills and save a little every month toward the amherst rapetaxes. I figured living with friends was more important than turning a profit.

Hey now, do not refer to our hood as Williamsville…tsk tsk tsk.

no one knows what the hell snyder is outside of the town of Amherst.

pretty sure last time i was there your dramatic gopher turned around and had 6 eyes.

i probably have west nile my work is a mosqito warehouse

I live in Buffalo and have yet to be bitten by any lousy mosquitos. Keep your wildlife out of my urban areas!

:lol:
resisting the urge to make a joke…

As long as you keep the rats…they ran out of food in buffalo and are heading out to the burbs :crap:

ohh thats cool adam

:lol: +1

I think it would be nice if we pushed some other undesirable pests out from the city and into the outer burbs…

…must…resist…joke…cant…ruin…my…democratic…constituency…for…future…office