Hey Jay, pass the Deet?

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8801964

Virus found in Amherst mosquitoes

Updated: Aug 6, 2008 09:35 PM EDT
AMHERST, N.Y. (WIVB) - The Erie County Health Commissioner said mosquitoes found in Amherst have tested positive for West Nile virus.
Dr. Anthony Billittier said the region has seen a dramatic increase in mosquitoes in the past weeks and this species is big on biting.
Everyone is reminded to wear long pants and sleeves and use a bug spray with Deet.

:ohnoes:

Keep em on your side of the boulevard would ya?

this is why I hate the north towns.

and the N-towns hate you…its win-win

North Tonowanda sucks, but, really… dunkirk?

LOL I’ll take west nile mosquitos over Dunkirk. Sorry to say. :wave:

I’ll take AIDS over Dunkirk.

lol

flawless responses so far.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I fucking HATE dunkirk. I hate Dunkirk more than I hate the northtowns. I’m just stuck here until my lease is up in December. Which let me remind you guys that my rent is only $350 a month, and it’s on a pretty decent block, so it wasn’t that terrible when I decided to move here. Every thing else about Dunkirk blows though.

Meh. Six of one, half dozen of the other…

I live in Amherst for $300/month.

Just sayin’.

How many bedrooms? How large of an apartment? Do you have a fire place in your bedroom? And the entire attic the length of the house to yourself?

“Dr. Anthony Billittier said the region has seen a dramatic increase in mosquitoes in the past weeks and this species is big on biting.”

Maybe cause it HASNT STOPPED FUCKING RAINING :mad:

I don’t want to die :frowning:

Word, I’m rocking the house in Williamsville @ $400ish/month.

yessssss

hopefully this will keep oldies at home instead of causing accidents on the blvd.

Well. Evolve may be safe.

Did you know that they discovered Malaria medication because they noticed that the officers weren’t getting sick during the digging of the Panama canal? Gin and tonics were part of their rations, there is quinine in tonic water. They found the connection, and now those pills you take when you’re going to central America are basically quinine. :tup:

Oh wait, West Nile != Malaria. Evolve’s boned too.

Word, I’m rocking the house in Williamsville @ $400ish/month.

I live in Amherst for $300/month.

:frowning:

yea, but you’re going to die - and especially at your house, that untamed forest of a yard has got to be the breeding ground for the west nile mosquitoes.

2800 sgft, 6 bedrooms, 3.5 bath, 2 car garage, decent sized yard, back yard is fenced in, walking distance to Wegmans and the BLVD mall, it’s a house that me and my roommates share. There a fire place downstairs, but we never use it. Also has a rec room with my pool table and darts, and a huge living room.