Should i move?

Currently paying 620 for an apartment in depew/cheektowaga. Last year we had a poop explosion. This winter we had what we thought was a small mouse problem but since wed. of last week i have captured 12 mice and 1 snake. I think its time to move.

pics of the explosion?

Nope sorry, you ever see the picture on dinty moore stew can? Pretty much that. To make things worse it wasn’t even our poo, it was the entire apartment’s feces backing up into my hallway.

:bloated:

I think it is indeed time to move. 620 to see a rat infested Dinty Moore can isn’t worth it. :o

yea fuck that

before you leave, plant another poo bomb.

ewwww i would have moved then.

lol

get outta there.

:word:

You shouldn’t have caught the snake. It would have taken care of the mouse problem.

I’m not sure if it’s still the same management, but I lived here from December 2004 until November 2005 and I have nothing but good things to say about the place:

http://www.npma.ws/newyork/ivybrooke_crossing.htm

Get a second floor apartment and your heating bills will be cheap. I’d move back there in a heartbeat if I hadn’t bought a house.

That’s a lot, i lived in a nice place in willysville for less than that

Thanks, I’ll be checking that out.

There are wayyyyy less expensive places to live with better living conditions. Move.

yeah man, move to a good neighborhood. you know, an all white one. LOL

move…out of NYS that is.

And this place was?

Soon

Better conditions yes, better locations no. Not going to the city.

Damn Rob, and I thought I had it bad with killer centipedes… move out of there stat. Feces would of been enough to make me move lol

(ot/ found a roach in my new place though… so take that for what it’s worth :()

I never said the city. I don’t know how you feel about the southtowns, but there’s some nice fuckin’ apartments over in Orchard Park that are around $600. Big bedrooms, decent kitchen, patio, etc. I live in Blasdell (pretty much Hamburg though), have a 2 bedroom apartment, my own laundry hookup, big garage, storage space, kitchen fully equipt for $550. And no mice/snake/poo problems. EVER.

You just have to look around dude.
Even Lancaster or something. I’ve been to my friends apartments around there, and they’re niiiiice.

Fuck. My mom rents a whole god damn house in Amherst for like $700. It’s a big house too.

sounds good, this has only been a few days so I need to get to looking again, the problem is that there are a ton of places to look at but not all the places are online or in the paper. Most people i know that have nice places just kinda fell into them. Thanks for the input. BTW what kind of square footage to you have and where are you living?

Yeah, i have had bad luck with this place. I just HATE moving im getting pissed thinking about it.

I don’t know about the sq. footage, and it’s right off of Big Tree. (Down the road from 7 corners.) There’s actually an apartment for rent down the street. It’s like a duplex sort of thing. Want me to get the #?

If you happen to come across it. We are starting to check places out tonight.

I’m heading out right now, I’ll get back to you later.

Good luck with the looking.