Should i move?

my half of my mortgage is cheaper

I would love to buy a house but the sad fact is that i will be leaving in the next few years. My girlfriend is going to be a special education teacher and there is no demand for them here, where i could probably find an IT job anywhere.

i agree with whoever said the snake bit, i bet the landlord threw that in there to catch the mice haha…

anywho look around for sure, i found tons of places that were nice for that price and under… i guess it all depends where u want to live

the apt downstairs of me is going empty sometime in december, its like 620ish a month an its still in cheektowaga.

A fork flushed down a toilet is a force to be reckoned with. I knew people who walked to the BK on the corner to shit for a month as their toilet had been rendered useless for solid material by an errant fork.

anything included?

Jesus Rob, I told you to move out of there a year ago.

yeah this was the last straw.

Do you still have the snake???

Mothafukin’ Snakes in a Dinty Moore Can!

the # is 646-1800

depew, bleck

move…

i wouldnt have made it past the poo bomb

Its depew mailing address but its more cheektowaga than anything. Depew near broadway is ghetto.

yeah move. Too much money.

I pay 435 for a real nice upper in west seneca 2br, and lots of room, basement, attic, etc.

I’m in the same boat as you, I would buy a house, but we’re deffinitely moving the hell out of buff after my gf finishes up school.

I’m surrounded by 9 dollar an hour IT jobs, and there is zero demand for a forensics degree for her job field around here.

^ you should relocate