BAS not like dyno results - he disagrees with dyno

There’s no point in arguing your parts, because you just take the stance your didn’t build it you just sell it, and it’s been argued hundreds of times before.

What I do want to say is that Ian has done some excellent work for me. Great welding, good attention to detail, and he works fast.

If you want to go ahead and give him shit for some mistakes he’s made in the past, without alternately offering some of the good work he’s done, that’s hardly fair.

It also insinuates you and Sasha have never made an error or a mistake, which we both know is not even close to the truth.

Then again there is more then a few people on this board that assume you were both born perfect. Whereas people who were around before both of you know different, people like me.

I think BAS will probably post up some of his recent work later on, I mean at least to lean against the mistakes he’s made in the past, just like everyone on this forum has encountered at one point or another.

You guys need to start having an open mind. Criticism, regardless who its coming from, still should be considered, and not completely ignored because it’s coming from someone you don’t particularily like.

If you have your stuff in order, respond or answer the criticism, and then continue on. If you’re in the wrong, thank the person for their help, make a mental note, and swallow the pride for 2 minutes.

It’s the pride on this board that keeps fueling the wars. No one is ever wrong on SON. I guess some things never change.