Only in Cheektowaga...

Shitty cell phone pic…but still hilarious IMO…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3612&stc=1&d=1200080440

HA…I was behind a truck today that had that logo with Bellvue Fire Dept :tdown:

I was expecting a picture of a house for sale. One with a sign that says “Was $110,000, Now only $45,000”

Same. Cheektawaga sucks.

They all bowl. It’s like you can access the caliber of the citizens by the “do they bowl” frame of reference.

WOW!!! Fucking WOW!! What a buck of tools. Some on really needs to slap the shit out of those idiots.

I grew up in Cheektowaga. When my parents moved there it was primarily upper middle class people with great schools. My parents never realized it was so bad until they moved to Amherst. :frowning:

That being said… it sickens me to drive through Cheektowaga and see the condition of the streets, buildings and homes. LOL @ the airport plaza.

You did? Ugh… I fucking SCOFF at you now. And here I was, convinced you were sweet with your wesley snipes.

lol fyi all of the roads throughout most of WNY suck…

and you’re right, because the airport plaza area sucks definitely means the rest of Cheektowaga is sickening :bloated:

All of Cheektowaga sucks

“agree to disagree…”

I think we both know I was closer to Main St (Mainly your house) than I was to the heart of Cheektowaga.

I’m going to rename one of my classes “SureShot! Adam” because you and my other classes have one thing in common… you’re all Nagger’s.

its sad how ghetto that walmart on walden is…

Its like a scene from a rap video.

You are so behind. I’ve already changed one of my classes to “DLucas.” It’s equipped with a noose and whip. When I’m that class, I tell the joke:

"Why does Beyonce say "to the left to the left?

“Because blacks have no rights.”

Ha.

lol

Sorry…let me fix my list to include:

Galleria Mall
Appletree “Business” (Or lack thereof) Park
Any School
Airport Plaza
Harlem Road
Walmart on Walden
The dilapitated buildings strewn throughout the area
Galleria Mall
The ancient Gas stations
the dozen fast food chains on every street
the last renovation being the blockbuster on George Urban and Union
Linda lane apartments

YOU think the Galleria sucks? WTF.

:mamoru: :ohyeah:

I have a hannah montana class. Its equipped with a p90 double tap perk, 3 x’s frag and last stand. Its what would happen if I fucked Hannah Montana…(i finish fast, do no damage, run out of ammo quick, blow atleast 3 times and when i’m finished…stick around for 30 seconds)

Yeah. The dimly lit, un-patroled parking garages aren’t too bad though. Everything has a trade-off.

Fucking right. LOL.

That’s okay. I just hope all the “northeners” stay out of the good southtowns and don’t ruin it for the rest of us.

I love Hamburg,Orchard Park,Boston…ect…
No shadey people…no bad/shitty parts (with the exception of scranton)