Hi everybody!

Don I need someone to swap my stock shifter back into the car. Then I can get some warranty work done and sell it.
Let me know if July 10th or 17th work and how much you think we are talking about.

How much to kick Burch in the ball sack??

Ron you have a PM and Bobby, lol, I’d do that pro-bono!

X3 I think ive gave him enough money to buy a Bugatti

Deal!!

Don did a nice job fixing up my saturn. Thanks for the good work, and for using a torque stick on the wheel lug nuts after-wards! Details mean a lot…

No problem!

Lol wat?
a mechanic that doesn’t just impact everything on to 1000ft/lbs?
Main reason why I hate getting my cars inspected… can never freaking get my front tires back off when i have to do something.

anywho, may pm you soon… have a clunking from the rear end that i’ve been pretending isn’t there, that I probably should pay attention to after I figure out what it is. :]

No problem. I think Justin meant to say a torque wrench. I use one every time I torque a wheel for peace of mind that it was done and done right. It takes and additional 2 minutes to go over all 4 wheels. Time well spent IMO.

I am also an advocate of the torque wrench. If you don’t torque it, stick a fork in it. Right Don? :wink:

LOL

Can you service AC systems?
Think it just needs a recharge, but if it needs to be recharged it may be leaking… I think? :o

I know next to nothing about AC :stuck_out_tongue:

I unfortunately at this time do not have the proper equipment to service AC. Perhaps down the road.

:bigtup: Another happy customer!

Brakes feel great on the element :tup:

Awesome, glad you are happy. Let me know about the trans if you want to that. :slight_smile:

Alternator beat to shit and it’s bolt broken off in it = no issue for SUPERDON! Thanks again for the help getting the lesbo-wagon back on the road. :wink:

Thanks for rebuilding the back brakes on the misses Pontiac… Great job…

It surely saves me hours of kneeling in a gravel driveway…

Got any business cards? I can’t even start to say how many people I have talked to in the past month who have gotten raped at a car repair place…

Forgot to post that Don was the man.
Fit me into his schedule and did a great job. Plus he is a good guy to shoot the shit with.

Hope the future residence process is going smoothly.

Thanks everyone. I’ll get some cards made up soon.

Use vistaprint.com. You can get good quality cards on the cheap.