Hi everybody!

You can try it. It’s a graphite based lubricant, it helps but won’t be a permanent fix if the inner sheath of the cable is worn.

Car broken? I fix them :slight_smile:

Want to install a downpipe on my MS3 in the near future?

Yes :slight_smile:

I know this is little, but i am not sure if i was able to thank you for giving me those nuts for my header on my bike, but thank you a bunch :tup:

No problem.

Open appointments all week. If you’re car is broke, and you are too, I’m sure my prices won’t break the bank.

Bump, just finished a bunch of stuff. Open appointments for the week get at me :slight_smile:

Pm me a price to fix a gas leak on a 2000 GMC sierra 2500hd? It is between the cab and bed also i’m not driving it during the summer so can take it anytime…

Don is the man enough said, speaking of that I might pm you about my truck if I decide not to fix it myself (I’m lazy these days and work alot and daily drive it) I’ll let you kno

I want to get a turbo moped. Can you work that in? :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe we can get that exhaust fixed on my hooptie this week?
What size did you say I needed?

Evan if you need it looked at let me know. Mike I think it was 2 or 2.25, you know how to get a hold of me.

Shop A quoted my mom $1900 to fix her car.

Don quoted me $600+ labor, $500 parts.

And in the end he only charged me $100 total… that’s not how you’re suppose to make money silly.

Also huge hook-ups on house calls and home delivery :tup:

:slight_smile:

How is it running?

FYI Don, trans. should arrive on Friday. Waiting on a tracking #.

Open appointments this week, PM me if you need something fixed. :slight_smile:

Don fixed a few of my friends cars, he did great work excellent return time. I know I will have more people to send your way. He saved them at least 35% off the dealers quotes. Sounds cheesy but its the truth,Thanks again.

No thank you Sean

Bump!

finish my swap.