Hi everybody!

my GSR thanks you heartily for the replaced cat converter

and adjusted belts are very nice to boot

fag

^^^^ hater of all things living :stuck_out_tongue:

:mad: i love you Gary and the beautiful work you’ve done for me lol. I knew you were tied up with the baby and other peoples projects.

I’m available most any times that are convenient for most. If you need evening hours for a repair that is fine with me as well. House calls for cars that might not make it are available as well.

I am basically doing what I can for people to sustain myself while I attend school.

I know Mike I was just expecting to call you and do the timing belt when I got to the shop and seen the mess don left I knew he already did it for you. He is a biter and you’re impatient… I understand…lol

don and gary, i need you to come over and change my trans fulid, do the rear wheel seals, change the diff fluid, fab up intercooler piping, paint the car, replace the suspension, and detail the interior.

can you have that done by this afternoon? :slight_smile:

k thanks

I’ll get right on that :stuck_out_tongue: If you seriously want something done though let me know :stuck_out_tongue:

Don,
My buddy Matt just picked up a new built 6 bolt? (i suck at dsm talk, but there was an engine in his truck) for his black convertible eclipse.
I think you may have worked on it before.
Can I give him your number?
-Ron

sure. However I think he was already dealing with Gary and if thats the case then I will keep him with Gary. You can have him call me if you like anyhow as I’m not sure what he needs but either way one of us will be able to help him out im sure.

Don

Now that you mention it he might have said something about Gary. I took him for a ride in the V and I mentioned you installed it and he didn’t know you were doing work anymore.

Ummmm? Excuse me? I beg your pardon?

My jeep has some sort of evap. problem going on that keeps throwing my CEL. what can ya do for me ?!?!

Oh hi there, sorry I didn’t meant to offend you oh Guru of the Hate. My sincerest apologies and beg your forgiveness. A thousand insults upon my head and the heads of my children for many generations :stuck_out_tongue:

I can scan the code and run the chart, look the jeep over, if it isn’t anything super obvious it will require the use of a smoke machine which I do not have unfortunately. PM me if you want me to take a look for you I’d be happy to.

Don

Hey fag, where have you been?

Oh hi there, just being ghey. What else?

hello gay man, how are you today?

We gots to get some Chinese.

We should.

changs is no longer changs

any of you fggts need work done???