Hi everybody!

:wave:

Holler. Along with the E-brake that needs to be tampered with, I’m wondering if you can diagnose whether or not I’m having optispark issues. I just changed my plugs and wires and the car started running like poo- spuddering, chugging under load, etc. Also, it has a hard time starting when we’ve had a nice long rain and the air is damp.

hit me up.

Do you do brakes? I need new front rotors/pads,pulsating very badly. 94 volvo

pmed

Don,

Thank you very much for your wonderful work on my friend’s car!!

Thanks also for getting it done so quickly…

:tup: to Don.

thank you and you’re welcome

Don I left you a message ,give me a call tomorrow Thanks.

will do, got sidetracked helping gary at the track tonight.

:tup: Awesome work! :smiley:

Brakes feel like a million bucks!

If anything on the Tank breaks again,I know where to go! :wink:

Thanks, and you’re welcome. I forgot to tell you the front sliders were siezed but I worked them free with by applying heat to the bracket and then cleaning the rust out. They slide now. What was happening was you were basically only using the inner pads to stop the car. Good times.

Thanks for the great job with the nissan again!, and sorry that bolt was a pain in the ass. Check your PM i got that piece ordered for the PS and wondering if your able to help me out with a rush job.

No problem. Stop by when you get it. Thanks for the work. :slight_smile:

Don , Great job once again

Don, I have you in my phone for an appt tomorrow at 5 30. I don’t remember putting it in there (I’m guessing last week), but does that work for you?

Don wanna put an exhaust manifold on my 98 F150?

You have a PM

No problem anytime

You have a PM

BTW I gave Ton your number for the S10 ujoints.

sure you did, jerk :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again for fixing my e-brake, Don.

That had to have been a huge pain in the ass :eekdance: