Hi, my name's Failvis. Even my mom won't play with my penis because of the warts!!!!

Good job Travis, I’m glad you pretty much said the same exact thing I said. You really are an idiot.

theres a million ways to skin a cat…

Cmon travis don’t say the guys on here fuck whales… we’ve all seen the pic… :lol

ive moved on. no more harpooning for me.:rofl

For such a classy individual like yourself shouldn’t you be out enjoying life and not sitting there on your computer in your bug infested bed room at your moms house

i put in 10 hours of work today already. im home relaxing enjoying a cold beer.

im sure your doing some high class work

im earning a fair paycheck. probably better than pjb. i mean its not as prestigious as a linen delivery man, but ill manage to get by.

Day trader/stock analyst/hedge fund manager is my guess

Home as in your parents house drinking your dads beer. Again, we all know you don’t have 2 nickels to rub together to call your own.

I would have guessed burger sales associate at wendy’s

atleast I can keep a job for more than a month or two

yep you hit the nail dead on moron. ur gunna make me cry now… boo fuckidy hoo…:crackup

dont take that as a dig pjb… im sure jrubino is aspiring to be just like u when he grows up…IF he grows up.:ponder

Pretty sure you don’t want to go there with me on that one. I openly admit I act like an asshole on here to certain members which include you among a few others. You want to talk about growing up?! You all of a sudden are responsible?! HA, now that’s funny

hahaha all of a sudden. man when was the last time you knew anything about my life? 3+ years ago maybe? i havent been hanging around with anyone on here since late 2009. better re-think what you think you know about me.

Ok if your so grown up now Travis are you still living at home hanging off your mothers tit? What dealership are you working at this time? You talk a big game with nothing to show for it.

Yo travis… remember when your car caught on fire

you nor anyone else here needs to know where i live or where i work. i dont associate with you and have no need to divulge any of that info. with how immature the vast majority of people on here are id expect some kind of infantile prank to be pulled and theres no need to even entice it.
where i live or where i work also has nothing to do with a state of mind and how i conduct myself… get that straight as well

sure do, bring marshmallows next time. cheapskate.

How much was the payment on that car again?