Hi, my name's Failvis. Even my mom won't play with my penis because of the warts!!!!

Bwahahahaha both were pretty dirty lol

where you work and for what amount of time is trivial in the grand scheme of things. who you are as a person comes in how you handle yourself on a day to day basis. do you think i lose sleep at night because of how the fuckin morons on here think of me? you must be shitting me. i come on here to laugh at the rampant ego stroking and infantile behavior exhibited daily. THAT, sir, is the joke.

you all can assume im working at another dealer, doing whatever. fact is you’d be wrong in your assumptions. i cut people out of my life that had no use to me. people with little moral fiber, and even less respect. growing up doesnt just mean getting older… some people on here would do well to remember that. being at a successful job does not equate to being successful in life. having a nice car doesnt mean you’re a good person. but who am i to tell you all how to live your lives… and that can be flipped around… who the fuck do you all think you are telling me how to live mine? …i rest my case

why not cut something else out of your life- Shift518?

You make yourself look even more like a complete tool with your comeback posts.

lol dude you’re 100% retarded. You come on here acting like a retard and when people call you out suddenly you’re all high and mighty, a changed man, and everyone around you is garbage? Get over yourself. You’re trash hoss. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t be on here trying to talk down to people. The saddest thing there is, is a guy who can’t move on from something. A girl, a bully, a lost friend, an internet car forum, etc. Get over it, get lost, if you’re such a big man then what are you doing on here? You say you’re here laughing at people or whatever but if you were such a big man you’d most definitely be above that… but here you are.

No one is telling you how to live your life, no one gives a shit if you got your shit straightened out, no one cars how few cars you’ve burned down lately, whatever. No one gives a shit dude. Just leave and live your life if you’re doing so great. If you’re so grown up then stop worrying about what’s going on here. If you can’t handle that… then you’re above nothing so stop kidding yourself.

Leave and prove your point or stay and prove mine. :dunno I don’t really care. Will def neg asap.

the only people looking like tools are the ones with the chronic assholeish attitudes/comments on here pjb.

case in point proven above…

You’re a scammer. Maybe you should reimburse the people you stole from.

I like the part when he criticizes other people’s jobs and decisions and then says that those things don’t matter simply because he is under the illusion that he is a decent human being.

Welcome back Travis. What do you think of the new Focus?

http://smiliesftw.com/x/big_laugh_lol.gif

The only tool in here is you. Everyone on this forum knows what a complete piece of shit you are. I don’t know who your trying to prove on here with your long drawn out posts how were losers and you’re great. Your on your own planet if you truly think that is the case. Is this something your life coach or as most people would call their mother telling you to do make senseless posts to boost yourself up so you can feel better about yourself?

http://i.imgur.com/BcQNr.gif

So true :rofl

Didn’t you try suing an old lady when you lost control of your bike because you couldn’t brake properly and flipped over her car, all while you did not even have a right to be on that motorcycle since you weren’t licensed? Please, keep up the scheme that you’re better than any one of us. Once a dirty scumbag, always a dirty scumbag.

^^^ true

Water Trash

if thats true he deserves much more then he gets on this site

Whiskey Tango

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

He’s also a thief. Tried selling something to someone, perspective buyer sent funds. Yellow teeth cashed funds then claimed he never received them from buyer.

But he’s a changed man now and this would never happen again.

Part in red. I would LOVE to see your resume. Not only would the last few entries be places you were fired from, if you even listed them (if not you would see a decent chunk of “unemployed time” that they would question what you did. either you lie and say you were un employed, or be honest and say you got fired and didnt want to list it) you are taking a risk that they new potential employer doesnt call them up and ask how you were as an employee… and the last thing you did there was be a dick shit and got fired over it… not an at-a-boy for the potential employer to hear now is it? Not to mention pizza cook to vw dealer tech or what ever it was you did when you didnt want to stay late and gave the customer shit to get fired from, looks very bad. Inconsistent job focus, you better have a good reason when they ask you how come you went from spinning wrenches to spinning pizza dough, and how come you are asking for a job now as a garbage man? “Where you work and for what amount of time” is FAR from trivial my friend. That’s why webster came up with the words Job and Career. Most would argue that a person in a career would be much more “successful”. Fuck even going to bars and picking up chicks… No I dont have a career I float job to job every few months.

Part in Blue. Would be why you are disliked here, and probably why you have a shitty resume too. Again, no fucks given. Do as you feel you must. Like we all have been saying, even if you think you “changed” it sure a fuck doesnt show it on here… which makes people not want to publicly associate with you… thus the part in blue is just smoke up the ass.

Sweet novella Mike. Tell us more.