Hi

Hi, I’m new here, looking to get a G35 coupe this month, and as you prolly noticed from the name, I’m somewhat out of luck since I’m looking for the rarest colour. Hopefully I’ll find one soon and be able to put some pics up. I’m not new to Nissans, I had an S13 hatch for 3 years before, but now I want something with a luxury touch to it.
I look forward to being a part of this community.:slight_smile:

welcome and good luck with your search

you could always paint a G35 :confused:

Welcome and best of luck with the search:R

^that would cost quite a bit

Welcome. Glad to have you here. Good luck on your search.

That’s extremely costly, takes lots of time and requires complete dissassembly to make it look factory (Door Jambs, Engine Bay, etc). Also you lose the value on the car for not having it original colour. And in the end there’s almost nothing like the quality of a factory paint job.

Yea, I’m a firm believer in not repainting cars that don’t need it. Plus a colour change is very costly as a lot of people have pointed out. Either way, there are 2 on the trader in my price range right now, and I’m going to have a look at them. I’m hoping the Infiniti dealer gets one soon (I’ve called 8 dealers to look for one for me), because I want to get some extra warranty.

Sooooo I finally got it!
2005 Ivory Pearl coupe, US car, 22k miles on the odometer. 6spd manual with no spoiler :wink: Interior is a black and tan two tone, and the car itself is stupidly clean, it was just as flawless as the 2007 I test drove at Infiniti. I’m picking it up Wednesday or Thursday, pics to follow.

welcome to the boards… congrats on getting the car you want!

I drove it home today! Super excited about it, I’m gonna be taking pics sometime this weekend and posting them. The car feels wonderful in every way, I’m absolutely in love.