looking for a g35 coupe

looking for a g35 coupe, i just wanted to get your guys input on this car …

have you heard they break down alot and what problem is common for this car.

i have been reading up on them they seem to be a really good daily driver and fun for the track also at the same time

like to hear neagtive and postive things , on your input please

thanks

i can get you one at a relatively good price
if youre interested pm me.

as for knowing anything about the car, never driven in it, or sat it in it, so i cant comment.

Last time we spoke, it seemed like you didn’t understand the cost associated with ownership. This is a very costly car to own and operate. It is reliable, mine has been flawless, but that’s not to say that regular maintenance for it isn’t an utter ass raping. Tires for the rays 19’s are mind bogglingly expensive, expect to pay well into the 4 digits for a set unless you get one hell of a deal, and then you’ll still shell out a bout a grand. The OEM Bridgestones will run you more like 2 grand. If you have the older brembo equipped cars, OEM rotors are 650 EACH. Pads are brutally expensive too.
I just want to let you know what you’re getting yourself into. You mentioned wanting to get one under 20 grand. That’s… not possible, unless you buy a total heap. You always get what you pay for, and if you only have 20 grand, this is not the car for you. Any car in that price range will need work to get it up to snuff. I paid 35k for mine, and seeing all these cars selling for less, made me feel bad. Then I went to some meets and saw these cars in person. All of the people with the really hot clean ones, paid the same, maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more. And then I saw the ones that people bought for mid 20’s. 3-4 times the mileage on them, paint looks dull, chips everywhere, leather on the wheel is worn. No thanks, I’m glad I paid what I did and drive the car that I do.
If you’re going to go all out, change out the interior, get a kit, paint the whole car, build the motor, TT it, then by all means, get a cheap “project” car, it makes sense. But you get what you pay for.

my bro has one with aps tt kit that is a garage whore and my buddy has one as his dd no problems whats so ever recently installed fujita intake,hks catback exhaust and tein coilovers both have never had one problem of any kind solid car with the feel of quality,Cons… alittle underpowered not that it is slow but slow for what it is,wheel/tires brakes like mentioned are dirt expensive along with performance parts overall 8.5/10

get a 350z (2004 maybe 05) from the states … they go for around 15k … u should be able to get one into canada and registered for 20k

someone please give antonio an enter key.

i looked very seriously at buying a G35 last year.

they will drop in price by 15% in the next 12 months… maybe more.

very hard to sell at the moment, tons of them for sale. Watch out for Prestige Motors…lol

this is probably the best you’ll get for that price but it’s in cali