High Idle

My idle was originally at 1200, then I cleaned the IACV and id assume I broke it because idle went up to 1800.

so today I replaced it with a brand new one from nissan and now its at 1600. and using the adjustment screw i can get it down to 1200 again. however that is fully closed (counterclockwise) and when decelerating it wants to stall with it fully closed like that, so I turned the screw until I got it to go to 750-800RPM when decelerating but when at full stop its at 1700 again.

I cleaned the butterfly plate in the throttle body so its not that sticking, but i’m now completely out of ideas as to what it is.

This is on KA24E stock engine and everything on the car is stock, except the catalytic converter is swapped for resonator

mine was like that last time …for my sr20det… and i changed my air idle control and it kinda fixed it …then i played wit my tps and it almost fixed the problem

check tps. my car idled at 2000 RPM last seson, bought a new tps and now its back to normal

looks like driving 40km after fixing the timing it purs for the very first time since getting it at EXACTLY 750RPM

ive got a bad idle to whats a tps?? mine revs high for a bit then kicks down and almost stalls will a air idle change fix this??