HIGH OIL PRESSURE??

exactly. Love this guy

:lol: or 1/3 the torque

Install James-Bond like rearward facing oil squirters…

O GOD, HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Kev, im not going to be too much longer. hang in there buddy!

you know what is even funnier? i probably make more trq then both you and studdern make horsepower im going to ditch the 20w50 untill it gets hot out. i think a combination of too thick of oil and tight tolerances is causing hgher then normal oil pressure.

i dunno stud is pretty sick…see google video.

I agree. Endyne knows whats up in the build world…just wish they would finish and market more of their ideas.

i meant the oil pressure was 1/3 that of your tq #s :bloated: :bloated: jackass

I actually remember this guy when he got onto the internet about 10 years ago. I was around 16 y/o and he just started showing up on the honda forums with the name “T.O.O” supposedly meaning “the old one.” At the time where everybody was talking about turboing thier honda he was really trying to promote superchargers. I remember all his wooden mockup supercharger models when he was testing fitment of a prototype supercharger he was developing for honda B series engines. Thats when he started the company called Endyn.

Reading his posts gave me alot of insight into engines, technology, and upgrade philosophy.

na, my shit is slow

changed my oil and filter and my oil pressure hasnt gone above 100

What brand oil filter was it so I can make note not to buy it. Such pressure spikes are indicitave of a non functional/ inadequate bypass valve.

it was a oem honda from a s2k. they are known to raise oil pressure which iw as unaware of plus the use of 20w50 and the added factor of the cold weather i think lead to the high oil pressure

yea just like i said lol

Word is on the streets that North American OEM honda oil filter= FRAMshits.

The only good honda oem filter is the one that came on your car from Japan. Unless the OEM replacement is actually from Japan I would avoid it.

http://effinmotorworks.com/Filters.htm

Bosch filters ftw…btw cold weather will only effect pressure before regular operating temp is reached, and after that the difference in pressure between say 10-30 and 20-50 will be very minimal. If you had an oil cooler there would be more of a difference.

you love men?

wanna date?

and jebus kevin, spend some of your bling on an oil cooler already.

The S2000 ones are from Japan. Complete with little scribbly letters n shit.

or slicks

spoon?