Hit a milestone with my car today!!

On what is almost the 8th anniversary of when i bought my Scion xB brand new in 2004 from Lia Toyota of Wilbraham, MA my car passed the 200,000 mile milestone this evening. Over the 8 years ive been through alot with this car and have had a ton of memories, from my kids being babies when i first got, vacations, road trips, car shows this car has seen it all. Now i know what your thinking, any car can go 200,000 miles if you take care of it. Well thats the best part. Since the day i bought this car i have not taken care of it once. Washed and waxed it yes but I have never done 1 routine maintenance on this car, i change the oil every 7-10,000 miles and have since i bought and i am proud to say and amazed to say that at year 8 and 200,000 miles my car has NEVER been in a repair shop. Every part on this car except for the brake pads is original and perfect working condition. This car has been to hell and back, whether it was the 3 deer i hit, the lady who pulled out in front of me, or the barn, yes barn i drove through on a cold thanksgiving morning this car has never let me down once, not for 1 second. As i sit here at 200,000 i have a car that runs and drives as good as it did when it was brand new, it shows its scars from multiple accidents and $15,000 in body work but thats just a sign of how strong this things is. Kudos to the wonderful and reliable brand that Toyota is and always has been, see y’all at 300,000!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/06/6atygu9u.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/06/yme5yvyq.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEXiDPeMwr0&feature=share&list=UUggGYjZg75704HvK8vNCxWA[/ame]

Waterfest was phenomenal in that thing.

Yah man i took my kids to the Jets game on thanksgiving. I could take this thing across country right now i swear

Awesome!

because Toyota

Time to slap a turbo on it!

+1 a guy at my work has one with 186,000ish miles on it still runs like a champ

awesome man. High miles FTW!

wow great car. i would contact toyota and look for a sponser. if you can hit 300,000 without doing maintance i am sure they would pay you. they should give you something for 200k too. tell them your story

Yah that wont work. My uncle had a Toyota delivery truck back in the day. He hit 300,000 with no major repairs ad he sent them a letter. They wrote him back and said they appreciated his letter and they are thankful for him as a customer but unfortunately there is nothing they can do for him as his situation happens all the time lol. I sold Toyota for a while. I’ve seen many over 500k and a Prius with over 300k. Pretty nuts. I remember a few customers they bought camrys when they started a family then when the baby they had wen they bought the car turned 16 it was teir first car lol. Super reliable

Borrowed a friends land cruiser a couple weeks ago to move some stuff and it had 25X,XXX on the clock and I woulda never guessed it based on how it drove if I hadn’t looked. They make a solid product.

Sick mayne!! Ma dukes has an 06 Corolla. 100k on it now we haven’t done a thing except oil changes and front pads. That is literally it! My dad and her want to buy a new tahoe or yukon for the dog though. :banghead

the dog drives?

Lol she could. She’s as big as sbardy.

Yeah man I done pads twice and oil changes that it

never know it wouldnt hurt to try either.

Bump. GF is looking at an 05 xB now. If she gets it I hope it’s as good as yours!

I have a 200k+ sticker for you :slight_smile:

u guys really excited about 200k? wow i hit 400k with my 87 volvo when i had it and its still running around somewhere my current one had 270k before i spun a bearing boosting 18 psi and burn outs on every stop i came to for a year and a half ran a 14.0 on a beat ass engine too … the black s70 has 230k on original tans and engine…

Old Volvos are awesome, new ones… eh…