hmmm...Lions on GI ??

Pffttt… it was probably just that crazy yellow mustang parked in a field.

hopefully this wont give some stupid asshole a reason to go hunting and shoot it

[quote=“16vCorvette,post:19,topic:31801"”]

I used to keep that lion in the garage I rented from you :slight_smile:

[/quote]

In that case, you owe me $500.00 back rent for harboring a lion! lol

Hmm… after doing some looking about online, looks like there have been a few confirmed sightings of Mountain Lions in the Northeast, mainly Maine, and Quebec.

I just still don’t see a lion on Grand Island.

Allegheny State Park? Maybe.

Grand Island… Justm too hard to believe.

even if it were on grand island, how would it have gotten there. People would definitely be noticing more dead animals and such, thats a pretty fierce predator.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:25,topic:31801"”]

even if it were on grand island, how would it have gotten there. People would definitely be noticing more dead animals and such, thats a pretty fierce predator.

[/quote]

my neighbor and co worker are missing their kittah’s. some moron brought that over…but i would really like to see it swim across the river.

DEC released mountain lions in the surrounding areas around my house to “control” the coyote population. Seriously

They started to tell people they did it, now, after its getting out of control, they’re denying it.

Seriously, how fucking retarded can they be

Well, to be fair… They generally kill a single deer, and partially bury it and return for several days to feed on it. Deer are their favorite prey.

Even out West, there were a few of Mountain lions that lived within Boulder, Colorado town lines for quite some time without being detected, until one decided to attack a little boy.

They are VERY elusive, and good at hiding.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:24,topic:31801"”]

Hmm… after doing some looking about online, looks like there have been a few confirmed sightings of Mountain Lions in the Northeast, mainly Maine, and Quebec.

I just still don’t see a lion on Grand Island.

Allegheny State Park? Maybe.

Grand Island… Justm too hard to believe.

[/quote]

they are around, just very very rare up here. We had one running around at father’s land last year, those growls are awesome to hear.

I could see one drifting up to grand island

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:26,topic:31801"”]

someone moron brought that over

[/quote]

:confused:

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:29,topic:31801"”]

they are around, just very very rare up here. We had one running around at father’s land last year, those growls are awesome to hear.

I could see one drifting up to grand island

[/quote]

Eh, the biggest hangup I have is why Grand Island?

It’s not terrain a Mtn Lion would prefer.

Or is there a massive deer population on the island perhaps?

who knows … could just be confused idk

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:31,topic:31801"”]

Eh, the biggest hangup I have is why Grand Island?

[/quote]

:word: Either a person brought one over or it ran across a bridge. I would pay to see a mountain lion trotting over the bridge. “The fuck? Did I just see? Noooo. But it sure looked like a. I gotta stop drinking.”

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:28,topic:31801"”]

They are VERY elusive, and good at hiding.

[/quote]

:word:

IIRC, i remember REDCONQUESTTSI saying they released one out in his neck of the woods and yeah,now that you mention it, it was to control the deer population, They released one by me too

Heh, lets take one problem and fix it with another even more dangerous problem. Welcome to the good ole USA, where we go by the motto “Well deal with it later”

All they have to do is review the video at the tolls. That lion bastard probably had e-zpass…

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:35,topic:31801"”]

All they have to do is review the video at the tolls. That lion bastard probably had e-zpass…

[/quote]

lolol

lions can swim, and will swim if they find it necessary.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:37,topic:31801"”]

lions can swim, and will swim if they find it necessary.

[/quote]

fuck that, why the fuck would a lion want to swim to grand island

Eh, coulda swam too IF there is one on the Island.

Cats of all types are amazing swimmers, despite housecats hatred for water.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:38,topic:31801"”]

fuck that, why the fuck would a lion want to swim to grand island

[/quote]

Easy prey?
:sword: