hmmm problem fixed, and one starts

Well i finally after months got my fuel pump replaced, and then today my coolant started a slow leak right behind the passenger wheel. and stopps and starts sparatically. so im confused what could this be? all my fluids are full, coolant included so i dunno. thanks-Rob

Is it possible that your coolant could have been overfilled and that it leaked out of the cap on your overflow? We don’t have a pressurized cap on our overflow tanks like most domestics do.

I’ll go out and take a look at my car and see what kind of coolant lines run there…

hmm okay, hopefully this is nothing. cause if it is im gunna have to fight the dealership people :axe: . heh heh

I didn’t really find anything over there that made me think coolant leak except the overflow tank!

Is it still happening?

Good luck on fixing your problem xrider, keep us updated in case this happens to a fellow spec V owner.

well it stopped, mostly, ocassionaly there is a drop or 2 spilling out but not much. i just topped her up to max and hopefully she stays just fine.