hockey fans.....

ok i’ll find u in 2 yrs…lol

the only way baseball can fix itself is not to outlast the players but to have replacements play. i think the fans of baseball would love to teach the players a lesson and would support team filled with guys from triple A.

Sidney Crosby, the new rule changes, and the new Bargaining Agreement are the answer to all of hockey’s problems…it will be back in the lime-light i have no doubts about it.

wishful thinking for a sport that was dropping fast when it was locked out. regarless if you like or hate it you can’t ignore the obvious. as for sidney crosby, unless he is the way babe ruth was for baseball in the 20’s, one player isn’t gonna make the game of hockey.

Isn’t that what we have in Pittsburgh right now?

Hockey is so much better to watch than baseball. I can’t wait for it to come back…and in HD!

well hopefully when hockey does come back, the tickets are cheaper, plus i miss stadium nachos

its too bad the numbers say otherwise. If your opinion was shared by the majority the TV ratings, ticket sales, merchandising would all show that. Instead it shows that more people watch and like nascar than hockey.

im so excited for hockey,

PLAYOFF HOCKEY > Every other american constest

Rival Soccer teams in other countries > life

basketball sucks and baseball is almost as bad, i refuse to watch until they get a cap cuz its so fucked up

I heard the penguins are so far under the cap that Now Alex Kovalev has become affordable again and a few other high profile players may be coming here now …so they might not actually suck this coming year …I really hope Kovalev comes back …he has the sickest stick handling I ever saw

maybe if it wasn’t 1/3 of the season. Hockey play offs are way too long. Plus, last time i checked the superbowl was still around.

hardest and fastest wrist shot, fuckin nasty

superbowl is garbage

1 game doesnt determine anything

Jesus christ cutty, get your head off of baseball’s cock! You may not have to like hockey, but stop acting like baseball is the greatest sport to grace the face of this earth.

hmmm a pissed off reaction usually means you hate to be wrong. I didn’t say anything about how great baseball was, i just said that in the US baseball is more popular than hockey as is nascar. I already said i liked hockey anyway. My job has nothing to do with my reasons for liking baseball and i persoanally like college football better than anything. I work in baseball but i don’t see why everyone has to bring their concerns with the game to me like i can fuckin do something about it.

How can I be right or wrong when it was a statement of opinion? I love going to Pirates games, but baseball is boring as shit. Anytime someone talks about baseball you’re always there to say how great it is.

your opinion on hockey being better than baseball is wrong because the statistics say that more people think otherwise. Last time I checked, majority rules. a correct statement of opinion would be " i think hockey is better than baseball" Anytime i say something good about baseball people say how bad it is. no double standards around here because some of you disagree with everything i say.

soccer owns baseball, i got 3 billion people who will agree

Actually, it is bad style in English to write “I think” when stating something that is clearly an opinion. If you want to try to school me on the English language, go ahead.

Didn’t you know that 86% of all statistics are made up?

:down:

“In my opinion, Baseball is better than hockey” Is that better Professor English?

as for soccer, a good bit of americans obviously don’t give a shit.

Learn to read. If you’re CLEARLY stating an opinion all that is needed is “Hockey is more fun to watch than baseball.” There is no SCIENTIFIC way to show that it is a FACT that one is better than the other, thus it must be an opinion.

Soccer is fun to play but boring to watch. (<-- That’s an opinion, Cutty)