hockey fans.....

Scientifically speaking, you can CLEARY suck on my dick.

geo is better than rolls royce, with ur thinking this is a true statement when it obivious is not a fact under rational thinking. If the monetary numbers show it and the tv numbers show it then is pretty safe to say baseball is better than hockey. you can argue the game themselves, hockey is better than baseabll because baseball is slow and boring but speaking on a whole baseball’s popularity is better than hockey and that is a fact that can be proven through numbers. so unless you say IMO hockey is better than baseabll people aren’t gonna know what the fuck you exactly mean. Stick to english thou because you aren’t to keen on sports.

good thing you get your Pirates tickets for free then.

again the majority of americans that watch sports don’t think like you.

the majority of Americans are braindead fucking retards.

i love hockey woooo hooooo

Oh man, there’s the ghetto cutty that everyone loves.

Also, I’m not arguing the numbers. Because I like hockey more than baseball I should stick to English? This whole thing started because I made a statement of opinion that obviously offended you. Take it easy, you’ll live longer.

whatever, NHL has fallen on hard times…just think back in the early 90s and this city was crazy for hockey. if we can get our team back in contention it can happen again. financially we r sitting in a pretty good spot right now, so i think our team will be fine. we have money freed up to sign ppl and some young talent. and cutty all the comparisons u have been makin to hockey r directed towards modern day hockey, which has been declining. the game has changed and with a few slight changes in the rules it should spark more excitment for the average fan and for everyone. so quit bein a fuckin hater and try to look at the positive…u cant base your judgement on how it was within the last few years…and if u still dont like it then dont watch it, simple as that…there r plenty of us who will be enjoying it…and chances r that more than 1 penguin will make the All-star game this year and we’ll actually get to watch whoever they r play…imagine that.

Hockey Fans are sold at big lots.
I remember i had a Super Mario Bros :blue:

Talikng to Cutty about sports is like talking to a brick wall :reloading No matter what he will think what he is going to think. Bottom line is there is a chance that hockey can and will be a big time sport. Before the clutching and grabing along with trap style defenses hockey was a big his b/c it was fun to watch. Now hopefully there will be a few changes to bring some excitement back along with a few future stars (crosby, ovechkin) I am sure it will regain some of the popularity it lost. I’m not saying it is going to happen overnight but I am sure hockey will be a well liked sport again.

Play hockey with me until hockey is back and I will remind you of him :smiley:

Its not my fault i know a lot about sports (baseball, football) People just don’t wanna listen because its me.

fixed

well we r talkin about hockey and i dont agree w/ u…and i think i know a decent amount about sports, myself.

I can’t wait :slight_smile:

Agreed college hockey is insane

yeah. it sure is a good thing that they play hockey in stadiums now

true.
thats because in college they acctually play for the love of the game where as the pro’s play for nothing but money

pro>college in any sport

except football, IN MY OPINION
:smiley:

I agree… College football > Pro Football, and thats tough to say… Just something about the atmosphere of college I love.

Hockey will be back, and it will be strong. And about Sydney Crosby, this kid shattered (not just beat them, SHATTERED) all of Lemieux’s junior hockey scoring, assist, point, and +/- ratios. This kid is going to be a flat out superstar. If by some straight stretch of the imagination the 'guins win the lottery for the first pick, they will win a Stanley Cup by 2010

yay for hockey, i hope kovalev comes back, same with kasparitis.