Holy shit 540 guys grandmas house

that sounds fucking sweet and insanely pertrifying…ide check it out.

ps. would the spirits get even madder if I end up shitting in my pants?

[quote=“turbociv,post:19,topic:35669"”]

uhhmmmm, no. Im not going near that demon house.lol especially since you invited in evil spirits and shit with the ouji board. Way to go morons. theres only 2 things that i dont fuck with. 1. is spiders and other similar insects, and 2. fucking evil knife throwing spirits that are pissed off because there trapped in our dimension.

bad joojoo shit there man. your on your own.lol good luck

[/quote]

:word: and once you experience something it will start to happen a lot more frequently. Its like the demons somehow know that you can see them so they stay attached to you.

And if you start smelling the scent of rotted meat, get the fuck out of the house.

you honda guys need to stop sniffing your tailpipes

DOS would be all over this shit. Where is the house located? Picture of it?

BOOO!

Lol

Entire recorded history of mankind, no actual proven supernatural events… I’d imagine its co-incidence. Probably like 3 high school kids saying “oh shit, this is going to be hilarious”

Oh good golly…

I want to be there.

Questions:

1. When you saw the person walking back and forth in the door way, why didn’t you run up them and hug them? Maybe the spirit just wanted a hug.

2. Why the hell would anyone, yet alone a pissed off spirit want to waste beer.

3. Poopra why did you do that? I just pissed myself at work, great.

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:29,topic:35669"”]

1. Why the hell would anyone, yet alone a pissed off spirit want to waste beer.

[/quote]

Musta been one of those prohibitionist spirits.

wayne so help me god if this is BS i will wrestle your scrawney ass to the ground again and give you the biggest wet willy in history.

Wayne I want in

seriously respond already you little bastard i want to get my ghost hunting rocks off.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:33,topic:35669"”]

seriously respond already you little bastard i want to get my ghost hunting rocks off.

[/quote]

I know where the house is, we should show up dressed as ghost busters tonight

HAHAHAHAHHAH IN!!

oh… i want in.

but i also want to kick these people in the balls.

haha

dont believe it till i see it

nyspeed meet … or party… i want info

cocaine is a hell of a drug

was lil wayne doing backflips while all of this was going on?

i want to see first hand…