Holy shit 540 guys grandmas house

It was Colonel Mustard in the Billiard Room with the Candlestick.

[quote=“turbociv,post:19,topic:35669"”]

uhhmmmm, no. Im not going near that demon house.lol especially since you invited in evil spirits and shit with the ouji board. Way to go morons. theres only 2 things that i dont fuck with. 1. is spiders and other similar insects, and 2. fucking evil knife throwing spirits that are pissed off because there trapped in our dimension.

bad joojoo shit there man. your on your own.lol good luck

[/quote]

you better watch out the ghosties can see your apartment from my house, its one street over ahhhh.

btw this is all real and alot of fucking crazy shit happens here, its scary

Thats cool. I want to go check out a real haunted house. I’ve been out to a bunch of different places with Dos and never noticed anything. My family says my dad’s house is haunted but I haven’t seen shit since I’ve been staying here the past few weeks.

i want in as well. beer’s on me as well as other party favors that may “calm” said ghost down a bit. lets’s do this.

[quote=“Carnut,post:8,topic:35669"”]

John, use the Ouija board to smack melissa.

[/quote]

+1

j/k

thats some fucked up shit, try it again, this time with a video cam set up.

I believe it, a lot of it sounds like the usual haunting stuff.

wait, this is a street over from where i live?

i want in!

this ghost needs to gtfo, attacking the beer :wtf:

I would say your entirely crazy and should lay off the drugs, but there are certain stories i will never tell most people because they will tell me the same thing…

hahah belive what you want this house is fucked and i livehere by myself and i want to cry sometimes its so fucked

for all the people saying the ghost is wasting beer, the knife was stabbed through an empty beer box. And why should we get out if it smells like rotten meat?

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:52,topic:35669"”]

for all the people saying the ghost is wasting beer, the knife was stabbed through an empty beer box. And why should we get out if it smells like rotten meat?

[/quote]

because rotn meat is fucking gross. you really want to smell that shit?