Home buying sucks!

you dont think so?

when i heard crafton before i though…UGH…but then i spent more and more time over there when will and i started dating and just fell in love w/ the area. and ingrams even better. its quiet, neighbors are mostly old school. the type where you can leave your doors open, or go next door for a cup of sugar and not get shit for it. ya know.

I loved Ingram bc its lower taxes, montour school dist and they dont allow sec. 8. its also close to every main road in pgh.

where as Crafton has low taxes, but carlyton school dist. Crafton heights is where you start to get kinda ghettoish only bc it gets closer to city limits and then you have Sheradon in the flats…

I have this “hill” theory. if your on top of the hill its seems to better neighborhood than on the lower level areas.

for instance. I grew up on Sharpshill which is Shaler twp. but below me is etna and sharpsburgh…not too many people even know theres houses up there. its a small lil area about a mile long. everyone knows everyone type of place. The housing remains high to keep the bs out. You wont find anything under 100k there.

Same as the top of the hill in Crafton. go down the hill to “downtown” Crafton/carnegie it starts getting bad…