Home inspection?

Any suggestions on who to go with?

my fiance’s mom is a realtor i can give you her guy. he did mine they give you a binder with all your inspection info plus a backup cd of all the pictures they take.

My dad works for a smoke/fire/flood damage company, I’ve recomended his guy to a few of my friends and they’ve been super happy with the outcome. Pm me if you want his #

My father does them. He has actually built a few houses for himself, is a industrial welder and a perfectionist. He does home inspections. There are alot of school trained no life experiance people that will work more for the realtors than the customer. If you want an honest look at a house for problems that will cost you thousands, then my father is the way to go. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya.

I will say, he’s not on an realtor’s list, cause he is too truthfull. Realtors like “their guys” that make a sale, not tell the truth.

David Farmer ‘Dr Farmer Home Inspections’
716-713-1323

HomePro of WNY Douglas P. Manzella, Inc.

he did are’s NO complaints.

Steve Nola, Amerispec Home Inspection Services, 874-2711

My lawyer recommended him to me. 5 years later I haven’t found anything he was wrong on. Same with a friend I recommended him to. You get a written report of his findings.

+1 for not trusting a real estate agents suggestion w/o glowing references.

The wifes aunt had been looking for houses and had the same guy I used go through a few houses that
she later decided not to buy because of the work required.

Then one day, he was unavailable and she went with the agents guy. He said a house was fine a good…
So, she bought it… Holy hell is that place a cluster fuck of what not to do to a house. None of the floors are level, hidden GFC’s, an electrical panel that is literally FULL of wire because he never cut them to fit in any sort of organized way, no water pressure, roof leaks, etc…

She ended up trying to sue the inspector/real estate agent. She even had her inspector go through it when he had a chance. By far the worst house she had looked at and now I get the call to fix shit when it doesn’t work.

If I remember, I will try to get contact info.