Honda 954rr or 06 and up GSX-R 750

I’d rock a vespa. murder that bitch out, FUCK YEA

you know what would top it off…training wheels :banana

You watch Rob and Big lastnight on the murdered out Ruckus’? :lol

Na i missed it…was it that good

:lol I saw that, at Ricky Carmicheal’s track :lol

Rob and Big are hilarious man! You’ve been missing out! They catch a wild and elusive turtle and bring it to this bar where they do turtle racing. It’s really funny.

Ive seen last season and it was pretty good so ill have to check out this season…what time is it on?

Tuesday nights at 1030

Back ontopic.

Decide on year? colors? Mods? Gear?

Id like an 06 in black and yellow a nice spine protector yoshi pipe and i will prolly gear it

Why would you gear a 750?

Ive heard good things about it…what do you think since your place dose it for a living

all you want for gear is a spine protector?

remind me to show you my arm and my leg when you get a chance

It’s my brothers shop actually. I just help him advertise and I wrench over there on my own stuff.

I geared my ZX-6 for mostly wheelie purposes. I did 1 Down in the front and 3 up in the back, which is basically equivalent to only doing 6 up in the back and leaving the front alone. It’s going to kill your top speed like crazy and it’s also going throw your speedo way off. I don’t know how much you care about top speed or not but if you throw any type of gearing on it, 600’s are going to walk you on the highway at top speed.

It gives you ALOT of low end if that’s what your looking for, I wouldn’t or my brother wouldn’t necessarily recommend to start off, but if you are interested definitely get a hold of my brother. Tell him you talked to me and you can reach him at the shop at 441-7967. Ask for Chris.

Well i already have everything else from the other bike so thats all thats really left

:thinkingof :lurker

After reading that you want to gear it, and all this talk about speed and 600’s not having enough grunt or speed, I’m just going to walk away now, until you make up your mind, get off the “I just want it mentality” and stop contradicting yourself.

:headbang :nono

This thread went to shit a longggggg time ago. I still don’t understand why the hell this kid wants to gear a GSXR 750. :nuts

hey vlad, hurry up and get your 636 running so we can go to ducati school :o

I didnt say i was deff gearing it…i just heard some good things about it from other people

The only 2 big advantages of it are for wheeling and running down the quarter mile faster.