Honda 954rr or 06 and up GSX-R 750

I thought about an SV awhile ago and its still in the back of my head…but i rather have more of a performance bike than a sport touring

I’m not going to sit here and proclaim that the SV is a gods charriot, but why would you want something at the moment that will be more expensive, worse on gas, worse seating position, more to insure, more common and less fun on the street for a gain of 20mph in top speed?

It can handle with the rest of them, considering you can just as easily pick up a set of front and rear Gsxr forks, and make it handle very similar to a Gsxr.

Then again for some reason you wanted the SV 1K, which is a silly bike IMO.

Why do you think its a “silly” bike

Because basically it’s an old man’s bike with a beefy sounding, top speed motor ;D :haha

600rr ftw! http://www.clubcivic.com/board/images/smilies/wave.gif

One of the greatest benefits of the 650, is what it is praised for, is how light and flickable it is. SV 1000 is much heavier, overall bigger and is indeed an old mans cruiser bike.

flickable, as in… a bugger

Define…“a bugger”

booger. there, ya happy

:lol so vlad rides a booger ;D

its a nice bike… I just pick on him intensely in hopes it will light the fire under his ass to FINALLY get the bike repaired

Whats wrong with the SV?

its a grandpa’s bike ;D

i was talking about Vlads…

The rider :lol

I went over in a wheelie on a hill, going home after a ride 2 a.m. 300 feet from my house. Mostly cosmetic damage for which I have most of the replacements at this time. Still rode without fixing it for a month or two and got all the parts to fix it over the winter.

Tail Section
Tail Light
Shifter Lever
Left Peg
New Frame Sliders
Lower fairings
Upper Fairings
Left Clip On
Left Bar End
Clutch lever.
Exhaust
And lots of touch up.

I’m not mentioning damage to gear, body or ego either. And I got off easy.

Stunting is fun isn’t it? :confused

n00b :shifty

Too much throttle, it being 2:00 AM and cold might have had something to do with it.

That sucks though!

could of been worse…it sounds like the bike didnt do a cart wheel like mine lol…atleast you walked away though

Well technically rode away :tong

But it could always be worse, lesson learned, don’t do wheelies on hills, or better yet cut down on wheelies.

Anyway, back on topic, what have you decided you’re really going with the 750?

He decided to go with a Vespa … cheaper, reliable, and more gas efficient :lol
…atleast he got it custom painted with a 12 o’clock bar :haha

http://creativebits.org/files/images/vespa_superman.preview.jpg

yeah im goin with the 750