honduh questions

hey guys i just picked up a 95 honda civic dx auto with a blown motor for free lol im clueless about hondas because ive always had dsms and im looking to try something new i picked up a b18a1 out of a 93 integra for cheap with y8 tranny whatever model that is ive tried honda tech but i get no replies lol.

i just want to know what exactly do i need trying to get a parts list and how hard the auto to manual swap is. also the b18 is gonna be boosted with a homemade turbo kit lol. thanks ! :slight_smile:

there’s like 2 ppl in the US with that motor swap. It’s obd0, which means you technically can’t pass inspection. Sell the motor, or get a pre 92 honda.

you’re putting a d series trans with a b series engine
sweet, let me know how that works out for ya

haha. www.honda-tech.com is all i have to say. u will quickly learn the ins and outs of what u need to do to make ur car run

he probably means 80 on the tranny not 8. Anyhow, to make things semi-short and sweet. You’ll need axels, shift linkage, and an ecu besides all the stuff you already have. The rest will be odds and ends wiring and shit.

the engine is 0bd1 like my car and 90 91 integras are obd0 the ranny is bolted up to the motor already i belive it says y8

give the car to me

^…i dont think he is interested in water in his oil :gotme:

what? lol

http://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/

yeah 92-95 hondas are obdI, ur fine with that.

go on honda-tech and start reading. its a little bit involved but its not too bad. u will need to start collecting parts, but once u have everything its pretty straighforward

the tranny wont work due to it being a cable transmission. but the engine is a obd1. soo thats fine and its a 95 soo inspections are visual only. you need to find a hydro tranny from an integra for it to work and boom your done easy as that.