Hoodpins

See if he has a MK4 Jetta front lower vallance… I need one too. if so ill throw a lil cash your way if you can pic one up.

Edit, is this the junkyard that jim tells me about up by saratoga?

Lol, welcome to the club.

nope thats clarkies. he has plenty of mk4 valences.

We gotta get up ther son, they open on the weekend? I neeeed a valance. When can i pick up that mani also?

only during the week as a far as I know. come get the intake anytime. its just chillen. Thanks for welding that bracket for me.

even the best of us screw up on the basics sometimes. so…Adam, c/f hood?

fawk no. stocker is aluminum, hardly weighs anything to begin with, and suits just fine. not gonna waste ~$400 on a carbon hood for absolutely no gain in performance or looks one bit.

Watched 2 other people join the hoodpin club this weekend, you’re in good company.

You never had me… You never had your car!

you never had a car fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

ah. didnt know that. i think mines aluminum too, 'cept its like 700+ for cf. that wouldnt even save me weight.

If good company included being completely retarded, then I fit right in :frowning: At least the newer hood is on and far more dent free than the original.

This car’s gonna get a g-damn ass whooping this weekend out on the fields. Found some new logging roads in the woods. See if we can go debead some tires.

count me in for being the chase cam car…