Hooked an 240 is a fucking liar, again.

i know this, and his header was leaking (obv not daves work) but thats why its a bunch of bull SHIT

im not bashing him for having the ebya pipeig, whatever a lot of people do it… but he never told me dave made all of it… he just said he modified shit to make it fit

but i do know his header is megan i belive

megan is good people, she is good in bed too

Subscribed

we need truthz.

yo i am RB Swapping my Toyota. stop hatin’ y0

a couple sr motors pull a premium a week before race wars

i did lol at this

jeff is so dorifto that he was like 3 points away from getting his D1 drifting lisence!!! NOT, FUCK YOU!

how do i go about gettin a 240 so i can be the man also ???

trouble in 240 paridise?go figure.

buy mine :slight_smile:

I wanna strat fresh with a 370Z or a 270SX if and when it gets released

yessssssssss buy 370Z.

You don’t even have to tick off the “Shift Nutswingerz” option…

They’ll come standard with the car.

actually im trying to alleviate some of the nutswinging that im currently plagued with

:lmao :rofl you guys are too funny.

couple things just in case everyone believes Justin (94w.e)

Not ONE thing youve said is true… down the my intake being “free” nor has dave even seen my car since he put my header in (EDIT… actually he has… to fix the exhaust after i failed to aviod a buhe bump). Also, the header is megan and yes the piping/testpipe/cat back is egay… who cares. just picked up the BRM…

Who cares… you put ebay coilovers/“painted eyebrows”/neonz/ on a sentra… THEN… met me, thought the 240 was the coolest shit, when clearly its not… meet dan Nutswinged off him so much you bought a matching car… and now you think your all hot shit bc your a 240 owner now and i guess EVERYONE is inferior to your 17 year old ass… should i say more? ( i have SOO many people to contest to this. ) FYI, im not standing up for you when some ones calls you out. have fun :slight_smile:

Joey… im not gunna start, we had this conversation more then once… Be a man and say something to me at the lot, k thanks :slight_smile:

And Archie you are being paypal’d your 10 bucks now from GPNY. I tottally forgot :hug

pwned :rofl

Dave and bob are good people :thumbup. If i had money like i want… they would be doing everything on my car. Ive been there more time to ask advice/help then to get stuff done.

:excited let wayne know. Im getting layed off today or monday… again. :rofl

Never once said any of that. Stop trying to be in the spot light and take Granmassx’s Asshole trophy

20 bucks says. He says none of that happened and he dosnt look 14.

cant even get you and your gf into a “R” rated movie bc younger than your Gf FTLML.

Me = free movies for 3 years :thumbup. ( @ regal only)

damn :rofl

well im game once my tax return comes back.

Buy a computer thats as fast as your car.:thumbup … or is it already at that point?