Hooked an 240 is a fucking liar, again.

Lmao how do you remember all this

oh yeah that too…how do u remember…do you have a list?

dude, how could I forget, it’s some of the biggest bags of bullshit I’ve come across

Lmao I dont remember all these stories

it was LRP iirc

Def. The Glen because Jesse was talking about it and he contributed that piece of info and said he had a free pass and his buddy left him his MK4 TT Supra for the weekend…

Umm I’ve never seen dave do “free work” unless it went along with something he did and needed fixing or re fitting\

I’ve been over there quite a bit lately

Ahh I remember a few refrecnes to LRP in that story…

Probably, wouldn’t doubt it

I could be totally epic and find the posts in his history but I have class in like 15 minutes
I shall return.

And I only know one person who put an RB26DETT in a 240 (locally)… and then he blew it up and is now sitting in his garage collecting dust for the past 2 years

He’ll probably say that’s him and it’s at his dad’s house

well they are such ‘best friends’ that one is getting made :clap

:rofl so true

Hey Jeff now that you have your own thread, do you think you could pay me back my $10 at some point? Thanks.

shhhh! its at his dad’s house he will get it next time he works on swapping his LS129`63514347s/cTT into his track s14

I dunno I could see dave hooking him up a bit, but i dont see it being free…

Dave and bob have both helped me out big time and thats why if I can I try to stay loyal to them

fridays are usually good for me…

well saying custom made headers by dave (ebayspecials) and full custom exhaust (ebayagain) were made for free by dave is bs, obv ebayspecial

Umm his headers were not made by dave… I’ve seen them

and his exhaust is from ebay, and dave modified it a little bit to fit better…