Hooked an 240 is a fucking liar, again.

All wrong, but im going to eat some chessy eggs and toast. And goto NYC, with heather… you guys have fun!

Wayne and John… trying to actually make a trip out there sometime in the next couple weeks. ill post another thread with a definate date of when i can go… only thing is… i think they close @ 5pm on saturdays and closed sunday… so M-F would be the only way to go. Lemme know what your work scheldules are like…

Im just busting your tiny peanuts…

If you guys go, im going they better have some Z31’s there that I can rape

Ill be sure to take pics. The one guy im meeting up with in dumont NJ, has a turbo z31… anni edition. also has a 240… ill send the pics to your phone if i take any…

It sucks and fucks up my scroll…kinda like fucking up my roll…totally not cool…and i have killed for less.

Remind me to not piss you off the next time we go to LRP if i ride with you :ohnoes

Soooo, there is no RB?

Definitely no RB.

or new rims, or kaT or fully built KA he said he has or body work or new intake being made or new exhaust :hug :excited

…or BFFs at some big name shop in NYC, or those 18" rims that “said friend” is “holding for him”…I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much moving around of parts and people holding parts for someone…just saying

new intake? being made?

wtf why :rofl

I still havent seen this 700whp Z32 or w/e Bs he was spilling back in the day

VR4 that he told 91teg he had back in the day

Same thing.

No its not benny

Thats like me calling your M3 a focus… not at all the same thing

can we recap the previous, lies, if you will…

2009 Corvette ZR-1 Sighting in early 2008, release date was winter 2008.

Took friend’s MK4 Supra TT to a “open track day” at the Glen that he had a “free pass” to

:rofl

cause he is bff’s with dave at inline so he is getting a free intake made :shifty

even I havent heard that one yet

how about this failure quote:

""Back to the engine swap. i have a engine lift, im getting it back soon,
also theres about 10 people on this fourm including me that could pull a honda
motor blindfolded. ive pulled 9 nissan motors, 6 old big block motors (Cuda, charger etc)
3 gsr’s, 1 ford lighting truck motor, 1 chevy trail blazer, and 1 2jz.

^ my back round in a nutshell, im sure jay (code blue) could rent
you some space on it, depends on the time frame because, jeremiah’s (daemonspeed) 240sx. lemme know, going to pull 2 motors this weekend,"

Following his friends with a MK4 Supra TT, RB26TT swapped 240sx, LSx swapped 240sx, '93 RX-7 TT up the Northway got followed to exit 20 by 4 Colonie cops, and proceeded to get pulled over by a Charger, Camaro, Helicopter