Hooked up battery on wrong terminals.

I accidently hooked up positive to negative and vise versa because i was in a rush. Only for like a second i noticed it sparked more then usual then noticed, FUCK. Only for like a second, now nothing works. :cry: Car starts but nothing else works tach, light ect. I hope its just a burnt fuse or something (prays).

Can anyone help me out what can be the fix
trying to get my car on the road now this :frowning:

try checking all ur fuses in the car and the fuses in the engine bay the main ones, if everything is ok then i have no clue.

^^ yeah i would start with the fuses. i did that once…lol not a pretty site, shock myself as well trying to take out off.
but its most likely the fuses.

thanks case closed

sorry i just have to say this… owned… its especially bad if you do that when your boosting someones car (no, not stealing, boost-starting when their battery is dead)

was it the main fusible link at the positive battery cable/terminal?

was it the main fusible link at the positive battery cable/terminal?[/quote]

it was the 100a fuse, In engine bay. Now this fuse dosent have a latch so u can easily pull out, Like the other same type fuses and its a bitch to pull out for some reason i shattered it trying to pull it out? is it just a pullout fuse or is thier some kind of latch wtf this is pissing me off.

the thing just got crushed when i tried pulling it out?
it is just a pullout fuse? i dont know why its being a bitch and wont come out

thiers actually two friggin bolts holdin down the 100a fuse on both sides just under the fuse what a bitch to get out. no wonder pure man power couldnt pull it out :lol:

glad to hear everything turned out ok, i got owned badly like this once, both cars engine harnesses got fried when my friend tried boost starting and messed up… we got owned…