Hot spots?

I meet em at Dunkin Dounuts…

:rofl: :rofl: That’s partly true :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hey not all truck drivers are losers my dads one but hes an owner operator but he doesnt post pics of his trucks on car forums but ya everything else you said i can agree on:)

truck driver=loser

unless you’re a truck driver who posts on pittspeed, then you are :cool:

Your an Idiot.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ?

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54

my dad has a silverado, i drive it sometimes. does that make me a trucker?

guffey doesnt have a truck, but thinks he’s a trucker, does he discrace the name?

so many possibilities

:rofl:

low riders, off roading, drag :bigthumb:

sometimes i drive a chevy colorado i think i may be a trucker to i need to get me one of them hats

colorado’s arent trucks :greddy:

damn it so im not a trucker then scratch the hat idea:finger2:

You can’t even get into a strip club or buy smokes. Let alone be a trucker.
You fail /

:rofl:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/SMullett/kill_yourself.jpg

like i said shag sometimes your right and this is one of them lol but i will end up being one someday following in my dad and paps footsteps

ha ha ha thats classic

Yeah keep it up, Welfare and the Maury Povich Show depend on that mentality.

The only thing I have gotten out of this thread is, Shaggy’s posting hasn’t changed since i met him (good), Chad is still looking for pics of whores, Xlogic is the new all knowing wet behind the ear 20 year old on pittspeed, Sonny has not made a disgruntled entrance daming all the idiots, and the original poster needs to get a life. Next thing he’ll be asking where all the cool street races happen at in Pittsburgh. Hint - It’s at the intersection of Fifth and Forbes.

/thread

Correction(oh yes i’m going to take it there), its the dumb niggers and stupid pieces of white trash that don’t want to do shit with their lives or man/woman up and take care of their own responsibilities. Then you have the little Do-Gooders like yourself who talk and act like they weren’t young at one time doing the exact same shit if not worse. Kiss my ass and have a blessed day :finger:

amen to that brother

I wasn’t “banging” 3 or 4 friends and braging about it in a thread on Pittspeed just renforcing the stereotype now was I?