House in NT, 2.5 car garage 4 beds,1.5 baths, full basment

This is my parents place, its nice they are retiring and heading south, they are motivated sellers, so go look and throw in an offer. its an awesome place with no issues.
the ML#: B373172

Its listed by a family friend (Mike Mcdunna at Hunt) his website:
http://www.mchomes.com/?page_id=733
http://www.mchomes.com/rets/propimg.php?id=25224017:0
LOTS OF PICTURES:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=Cheryl.Friedel&target=ALBUM&id=5577171255170575617&authkey=Gv1sRgCMW-7vLl5bvL6wE&feat=email

SALE PENDING

its the 82k house at 67 Ransom st. very quite road. only one block long but super close to the colvin ext. so quick to grab the highway to anywhere.

the garage is the highlight in my opinion, new roof 2 years ago, new garage door and opener last year.
Neighbors NEVER gave me trouble about working on cars there, the one that is closest is a car enthusiast has a Ls1 Camaro 6 speed

I miss NT though I want to exit NY in the next few years. I’d be careful saying “motivated sellers” on NYspeed tho. They will probably get the typical lowball offer…$25k or something. :wink:
Nice convenient location BTW. GLWS

GLWTS Good people here. Where are they moving to?

I was looking at this house online. How are the floors? I know some of the older homes aren’t level anymore.

edit:I scheduled an appointment to look at it

there Hard wood threw out, my mom and myself refinished them a few years ago, they came out pretty good. the place is real solid. only resone to sell is they are cuting down on size in some pics youll see there 32’ Motor home in the drive, they plan to do a little traviling. (and NO the prius is NOT theres, they drive a TDI jetta and a Spec-v sentra)

They only project i personaly would do if i bought it, is clean up the basment and finish it. but i built many a motor in the basment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: also after you go see it I would LOVE some feedback.
It would be sweet if this sold to a speeder, as i grew up in that house it would be cool/wierd to check it out after someone else has made it there own :slight_smile:

Is that a new roof on the garage 2 years ago or the entire house? I have an aptmnt at 4 tomorrow

A prius in the driveway is no way to sell a house on here! Lol, that said, I want to check it out.

The house roof was done when it was sided and the skylights in the master bedroom was installed. Probinly 15 years ago but they are 30 year shingles. Installed professionally I only did the garage roof :stuck_out_tongue:
The garage also has 220 incase you weld :slight_smile:

As for the pruis I stated above my parents car is a spec v Sentra :stuck_out_tongue: pruis was the realtors car… :stuck_out_tongue:

bringing this back up. im sure some one has a tax return they want to use as a down payment :stuck_out_tongue:
Also this house has a wood burning stove so save your self some bux next winter.

Added lots of pictures in the first post.

SALE PENDING!!!

When are you coming back?

^^^^lol x2

my timing belt/waterpump needs to be changed soon…

sooner then i expected :confused: unemployment just realized im out of the country… lol, but not a fast drive from here to there. but i want to wait till im sure he snow is gone before i return :stuck_out_tongue:

x3… I am in Mexico right now as well, didn’t bring the TDI with me though

Snow is done. You have my word :wink: You can come home now :slight_smile:

It could be a fast drive if you lean on the skinny pedal however it will not be a short drive :slight_smile: