House, west seneca area off Indian church

Selling this for a friend, its been completely redone. Everything is brand new. It took him 5 years to do, hes a carpenter. Everything has been done right, if you know someone looking pass it along please. Price is negotiable.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/197-Indian-Church-Rd-Buffalo-NY-14210/30406566_zpid/

Damn thats a nice looking house and a good price for the square feet.

Dam gorgeous house should sell quick

Beautiful Home, he really did an excellent job, perfect in my opinion if there was less neighbors around

wow looks great

just sent this to my sister whos looking in the buffalo area, looks great

This is a very nice house!!!

Nice, i go by this house every day for the last 10ish years. It has come a long way! GLWS

Looks good, im sure they will get or very close to asking price,.

Nice work, I would love to see what it looked like when it was purchased in 2008

The streetview photos give you an idea of the exterior.

House looks amazing, looks like property values in the area are not so good.

the small area its in is nice… a stone throw away and its the WS ghetto lol

very nice house

however that fridge placement and the shallow cabinet above is TERRIBLE lol

everything looks amazing.

Bought in 2008 for $11,000, and noone has lived there since the 5 year remodel…wow thats alot of cash to put in a house your not living in!

looks very nice

It looks awesome, too bad its way over priced for the area. Should have done that to a house in OP or somewhere.

This.

Would be cool to see before pictures of it as well. Either way GLWS that place is gorgeous.

the work looks like it’s fairly high quality, but the price for that area is absolutely insane. also, it’s got such a weird mish-mash of different styles going on with slate tile, weird two-toned floors, natural woodwork stained to not match the rest of the house, idk. like i said it looks like it was done at a high quality level, but i barely see 100k of house for the area and quality of supplies, let alone 180k.

The starting price for a house that size in OP would be at $185,000 and would require the same amount of renovation.

Didn’t notice until you mentioned it…yeah that’s awful.

Rest of the house looks clean as hell though, glws.