How are we (Shift518) doing?

fish taco slant eye

idk y but i just lost it. :rofl

At the end of the day the goal is to make the board welcoming to EVERYBODY and every post readable and enjoyable.

If I see a lot of drama, name calling and random unappealing comments going around, it goes against what’s written above.

Eventually people get sick of having a thread 5 pages long and not a single post in there worth reading.

Well the only way to fix that is to ban 83% of the members.

Not true, most of the members can at the very least be entertaining in their posts, even if it’s just posts of them failing (as Travis has proved, over and over and over and over and over again).

It doesn’t have to be technical, but just something to help the community whether be a picture a story just an interesting thread.

Name calling, personal attacks and bickering don’t help anybody. We already have a bad reputation which has been well established in that department over the past year or so.

Blame Obama

If all of this fuss is being made over the N word, why not block crackah?

You picking favorites now?? :smiley:

It hurts my feelwingz :’(

Alright let’s move on from the censoring issue for a minute.

Any other input?

Much appreciated.

haha + 1 (im guilty of dragging it on as well)

Yes fix rep so you can leave the same person rep after a day instead of like 20 days. the board is too small to have it set to 20 days

It’s not date limited, it’s limited to amount of times you can give rep a day and how many other people you have to give rep to until you can give rep to the same person.

ok well lower how many other people you have to give rep to beofre repping the same person. 20 is waaaaay to much

Alright, just wanted to make sure it’s not abused.

10?

10s good

cool i can say what i feel ok get ready i have alot to say

shift 518 is awsome thanks vlad, sighn everyones els that makes it possable . o p.s. whats up with the project board theres only a couple builds because all the other pages are blocked

I think this website gave me the clap. There is this burning senation when I urinate. I don’t think this is normal. Also if I rub my dick vigorously there is this sticky white mucusy discharge that comes out is that normal?

thanks
Confused in colorado

That mucusy discharge is used for facial clensing… rub vigoursly then apply to face for excellent skin…

Also woman love it when you let loose on their faces as their complection gets 10x better

cum on apply directly to the four head
lol

ahahha I want someone to make a spoof using this

We need a willing man to ejaculate on camera on a willing womans forehead… or we can tie her down and beat her

do et!

are you sure you didnt get it from one of the 16 year olds u fuck lol :ninja

sounds like someones jellious