How bout this for the Spyder?

You can use that coupon code for anything at performance peddler. Makes some stuff stupid cheap on there.

Be careful when modding a non-turbo 4 cylinder’s exhaust. They’re easy to make sound a lot worse than stock.

How’s your sound system? You’ve got a very sharp looking convertible, which equals pussy magnet. Audio and suspension upgrades is about all I’d do to an automatic convertible. It’s a party car, go with it. Putting “go fast” style parts on a car that isn’t going to make the car go fast is faking it, and faking it isn’t cool.

You’ve got a cool car, just not a fast car. Build on its good qualities, don’t fake what it’s lacking.

Solid head unit with an ipod interface, upgrades speakers, maybe a small sub, and it oughta sound real clean. A slight drop might give it a real nice stance, but suspension upgrades are expensive to do right, and should really be paired with a nice set of wheels.

I dunno, just don’t rice it.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:21,topic:34985"”]

You can use that coupon code for anything at performance peddler. Makes some stuff stupid cheap on there.

Be careful when modding a non-turbo 4 cylinder’s exhaust. They’re easy to make sound a lot worse than stock.

How’s your sound system? You’ve got a very sharp looking convertible, which equals pussy magnet. Audio and suspension upgrades is about all I’d do to an automatic convertible. It’s a party car, go with it. Putting “go fast” style parts on a car that isn’t going to make the car go fast is faking it, and faking it isn’t cool.

You’ve got a cool car, just not a fast car. Build on its good qualities, don’t fake what it’s lacking.

Solid head unit with an ipod interface, upgrades speakers, maybe a small sub, and it oughta sound real clean. A slight drop might give it a real nice stance, but suspension upgrades are expensive to do right, and should really be paired with a nice set of wheels.

I dunno, just don’t rice it.

[/quote]

Yeah i definetly hear ya, thats exactly what im thinking too, if it aint gonna be fast…oh well its ok, next car will be, so for this one i might as well make it look sick u know? as for my head unit im set lol, i know a friend in Best Buy car audio that hooked me up with a sweet ass Pioneer unit with full organic display and the ipod jack, speakers are all sonys so there good, i dont have a subwoofer…cuz my trunk…haha…what trunk? lol, but yeah, i dont wanna go ricer and id rather not be a poser fast car u know? This is my daily driver so i gotta be careful with wheels and suspension, because unfortunatly i gotta put it thru the winter :frowning:

[quote=“TheKID,post:19,topic:34985"”]

Deep Sound? Try this:

http://www.russellbeattie.com/notebook/images/folgers.jpg

[/quote]

lmao, deep tone with a hint of java

[quote=“Motocrossx23,post:17,topic:34985"”]

in regards to that ebay one? or to the magnaflow ones?

[/quote]

any one on that car. i just don’t see the point of creating the illusion of a fast car. with a fart can on, a lot of people will be egging you on to race on the streets. it gets annoying, that’s why i went back to an oem axle back. yesterday i saw a kid in a pontiac sunfire with headers and a dual cannister exhaust. that just made me want to embarass him since his girl was sitting shotty and he was revving on me with his autozone parts. in the end, do what makes you happy man. but i would keep that car stock and clean unless you’re gonna swap a 4g63 in there.

edit: oh and i didn’t see bikerfry’s last post. i’m totally in accordance with that.