how car are you

from 1-10 how car are you. as in how strong is your passion/addiction to the auto hobby

1 being i am here for the offtopic and nws and 10 being they are all i think about and i can’t stop

i am not car

i should also add car is a generic term. it should include truck, whatever

my presence on nyspeed or in life?

edited my first post

I <3 Car

I <3 work on Car

I <3 HEATERS!

10, see my jeep thread.

It comes and goes in stages. Overall, I am HUGELY into cars, but I’ve also taken part in many other great things life has to offer. Even when I was in college, where my passion and love for cars was prob. at it’s peak, I was playing D1 tennis for UB, so that in itself distracted me. I don’t know, it’s a tough ? to anster. I’d say I’m a 7…

Hate to say it, but the more I’ve gotten into big car projects the more I’ve lost interest in the scene as a whole. I think in general I just don’t associate much with ‘car people’. I’d rate myself at a 5 based on this.

Love building and driving them though!

10 all the way

This man said it all.

1. Lol, i can talk cars all day.

I put my self as a 6, I’m over the whole owning a modified car stage really and while I find them cool I just have no urge to blow money on my DD. I still however love race cars, I went to at least 15 races this summer all over the northeast and it was a fucking blast. Can’t wait to own another race car :slight_smile:

Probably a 4-5 when it comes to cars but 9-10 when it comes to bikes.

dawt

You know how on top gear Clarkson jokes about how people hate to sit at a table with a car guy because all they talk about is nerdy car shit? Yea, that’s me :frowning:

I could care less about the car scene. But i see fast cars and trucks with big tires in my life for ever. Like even know i cant wait to have a kid to put them in a go kart or jr dragster LOL.

You could care less? weird.

I am more of a driving enthusiast than a car enthusiast. Car enthusiasts are obsessed with totally stock cars. I would love a stock e30 M3 but I would rather have a 500hp e30 M3. :smiley: